Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    T630 with light print on left side

lol. I forgot that. I did that before too, cause it goes in reverse way of HP's. Thanks for the memory, BrickPilot. Its always the dumb things we never think of. I hope he got it fixed, looks like he did.

Quote Originally Posted by prntrfxr View Post
    lol. I forgot that. I did that before too, cause it goes in reverse way of HP's. Thanks for the memory, BrickPilot. Its always the dumb things we never think of. I hope he got it fixed, looks like he did.
    It probably rates in my personal top 10 dumb mistakes that I'll never ever forget. That, and always to use the removing tool that comes with the transfer..... About 10 years ago I stuffed up and broke the spring mount correcting this error. A maintenace kit that just went from bad to worse. A hard lesson.

Jantje
    Did you place the transfer roller the right way? Look at the gear on the roller, it should match with the gear in the toner cartridge,

imaginGuru
    What about the positioning rails for the imaging cartridge? do they have play?, are they firm in their position?
    Are your toners new OEM or refurbished?
    and last resource, do you have another machine to swap parts with?.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

What about the positioning rails for the imaging cartridge? do they have play?, are they firm in their position?
    Positioning rails for the cartridge are part of the frame and therefore do not move.

Cartridge being empty or toner needing to be redistributed could cause issue, but one would assume that the cartridge would be the first part the tech changed or tried (normal 1st step with most image related issues).
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".