Hi All. I have a customer with a X925 that the yellow print is misaligned by 5mm. I have checked the ITB for defects and the LED array positioning. Cleaned the ID sensors and tried the manual colour alignment setting, this had no effect. Firmware updated and now the machine hangs at the end of the auto colour calibration cycle until being switched off. It did log a density sensor error 132.00 so I have fitted a new sensor (theta sensor as well because it was major surgery) which has made no difference. The image unit was only 50% used but I have tried a new one which just moved the misalignment a few millimeters further out! I read an old post from years ago that someone had the same problem but unfortunately was not resolved but at least it's happened on another machine. I've now reached the stage of ordering more parts to try and resolve the problem, which could land up being very expensive, my thoughts at the moment are printhead control pcb, motor assembly or LED array. I would be grateful for other ideas or maybe there something glaringly obvious that I have overlooked.