2 Weeks Ago
Does anyone know what the power check mode does on a km 951 ?? what is its function
0 replies | 76 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- December 27, 1966 (49)
- Real Name:
- Mike Stirton
- ca alberta
- Where are you from (City, State):
- I have advanced radio communications from my army days, and a degree in electronics engineering.
- Computer related, I am into it.
- Field Service Tech with Konica Minolta
- What Year Did You Start in this Industry:
- Favorite Manufacturer:
- anything but HP
- Most Hated Brand:
- What was the first machine you worked on:
- Last machine you were formally trained on:
- Press C8000, C6501/C650/C652/C360 and further back to CF3102 and CF900s
"Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
I will not answer requests or questions there.
Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Last Activity
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 11