Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.
Copytechnet has grown tremendously over the past few years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us using the "contact us" link at the bottom of all forum pages. General Rules
- Multiple Accounts - Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- SPAM - If you SPAM you will be banned, your IP will blocked and your ISP will be notified - NO warnings (go sell your unlocked cell phones and male enhancement products somewhere else).
- Service Manual Requests - All requests for service manuals must be made in the Service Manual Request Forum. Please read the special rules sticky in that forum for posting guidelines. service manual requests made elsewhere on the site WILL BE DELETED.
- We do not allow posts or links to sites that are pornographic in nature or violate Copytechnet community standards. The Copytechnet staff shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Signatures & Signature Links - Linking to a commercial product or service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by Copytechnet, you cannot link to any affiliate program. This also applies to any pictures/logos contained in a signature.
- Advertising - Posting or replying to posts for the express purpose of referring others to another commercial website is not allowed, If you want to advertise here please see this link (our paid advertisers are exempt from this rule but please don't over do it).
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice and also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.