Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: F-525 Blank LCD

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    F-525 Blank LCD

F-525 Blank LCD

OK have a customer with this recurring problem on their F-525. They say at LEAST once a day when they go to use the machine the LCD screen is black and they cant do anything, but when they hit buttons the machine beeps, but the screen never comes back on they have to turn power off/on then it will work fine until it happens again. I have checked the power save it is set to max, I have changed out the LCD panel and the NGP PCB board under the LCD panel and the CF card in the back but keeps happening. anybody run into this before got any ideas? Thanks

Also have checked the power all check out normal

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    F-525 Blank LCD

Re: F-525 Blank LCD

Quote Originally Posted by Cookr View Post
    OK have a customer with this recurring problem on their F-525. They say at LEAST once a day when they go to use the machine the LCD screen is black and they cant do anything, but when they hit buttons the machine beeps, but the screen never comes back on they have to turn power off/on then it will work fine until it happens again. I have checked the power save it is set to max, I have changed out the LCD panel and the NGP PCB board under the LCD panel and the CF card in the back but keeps happening. anybody run into this before got any ideas? Thanks

Have you tried turning the power saver off completely?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    F-525 Blank LCD

Have you tried turning the power saver off completely?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cookr View Post

I would get a meter and check the PSU to be sure it is supplying correct power to the other devices and then work your way up stream from there. I would also check power at the wall outlet.

edit...missed the part where you said all power checks out.