Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Jose

Muratec MFX-1330

Has anyone had this problem with the 1330 or 1430. I have had this happen on a few different ones all with low copy count. They start jamming on the right side and when you open it, you will find that a paper has not exit the fuser. Or it reports a jam and it did not even feed. Check all the actuators feed tire and one way bearings in the feed tire also checked and clean the clutch gear for the feed roller. Can’ t find the cause of the jamming or misfeeding. Also most of the time after doing all of that it will stop jamming.

Service Manager 100+ Posts

Re: Muratec MFX-1330

Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    Has anyone had this problem with the 1330 or 1430. I have had this happen on a few different ones all with low copy count. They start jamming on the right side and when you open it, you will find that a paper has not exit the fuser. Or it reports a jam and it did not even feed. Check all the actuators feed tire and one way bearings in the feed tire also checked and clean the clutch gear for the feed roller. Can’ t find the cause of the jamming or misfeeding. Also most of the time after doing all of that it will stop jamming.

Please try to clean the feed roller clutch on the back side of the machine.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Muratec MFX-1330

swap feed clutch with manual feed clutch. they are the same. I f jams stop, u now have a bad manual feed clutch.