Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    klurejr

Thoughts on Muratec in general

Today a rep from Muratech is in the office trying to convince the owner, sales manager and service manager to bring on muratech as an offering for us. Currently we support Sharp, Lexmark and Samsung.

I run the IT side of things for us so my biggest question is how is connectivity and ease of use on the network with these products?

But also how well is the hardware put together?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

hardware is great and scan feature is very good. Solid machine with predictable results.

CBSChico
    I second Simons opinion. We have placed lots of these machines. The new 2590 is a great little box and comes equipped with lots of advanced features at a very competitive price point. 60PPM Color Scan, not bad for a machine that retails less than $4000.

I am a sales manager for my company and Muratec also offers A3 MFPs with very hearty capabilities, color dual scan and a host of other features with great support from the manufacturer and a solid product im comfortable selling to any account. I only wish they did more A3 color. Monochrome, however, is awesome.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

For what it's worth, I have all the Muratec service manuals, but I don't sell many of them.

Paul@justmanuals.com