Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Minolta Lover

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Cool Minolta Lover

I currently own 6 Konica Minolta Copiers, 4 MFP and 2 Production presses. I own them not because I need them but because I love Minoltas. I don't do enough printing to justify so many units but have them anyway. I have one in my home, and 5 in my office. I use the production presses to print books/posters. I give out the books for free and sell some on amazon. Young people need to learn a love for reading and books and printing is something that the internet can never replace.

My biggest gripe with Konica Minolta is the lack of friendliness of my local minolta dealer. They won't talk to me or help me learn about their products because I don't always buy from them. This has been hurting my relationship with Minolta as I am looking for excuses to buy more of their products but don't want to feel strapped down that I have to only buy from their authorized dealers. I find most of their dealers are way overcharging for their used equipment and hardly want to be competitive. Some of the salesmen I have encountered have tried being condescending to me as a business owner and I had to put them in their place and ask them how many konica minolta printers they own (none). I find their attitude to be less than helpful. That is why I am joining this forum.

I like learning about the nuances and robustness of their various production presses. I think its unbelievable the world we are living in where digital is overtaking old printing presses. I love how automated things are! I hit click and outcomes a book!

I also own a Okidata C911 because it can handle printing on very thick substrates. I can replace my heat seal card supplier if I wanted to now! I also own a number of ink jet coders and thermal ink jet printers. I use them primarily for printing on cartons/boxes. I love TIJ technology and has saved me a lot and much better than continuous ink jet printing (what a headache!). I have a number of HP lasers but don't have much love for them.

Administrator 500+ Posts Aneurysm's Avatar
    Welcome to Copytechnet.com, the best Copier, Printer, MFP tech site on the internet!
    --
    Snap, Crackle, Aneurysm!

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    Minolta Lover

Re: Minolta Lover

Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bob marley's Avatar

Welcome
    Live for yourself and you will live in vain. Live for others, and you will live again

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Minolta Lover

Welcome..feel free to ask anything.. I may learn from your press experience too
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE