Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

ricoh 5560 streaks

Hi,
    Does anyone know of a solution to the glossy streaks on full coverage colour prints on the ricoh 5560C?
    Have fitted the recommended kit and a new belt but after 4 weeks it's back.Is there a solution or is it beyond the machines capabilities?Would appreciate any feedback.

Mark L.

E Winter
    Is it possible that these streaks are affected by the fuser stripper pawls? This is noticeable on many color machines and I think that's something the customer has to live with it except you prefer to swap the affected PM parts to keep them in a "like new" condition.

Is it possible to scan/photograph these streks?

Btw: This is the introduction forum, maybe a mod is kind enough to move the topic to the ricoh/mfp area

Hi Jan,
    Thanks for the reply.Yes the streaks are from the belt sep claws(x7).Wondered if someone had thought of a way to modify this fuser to eliminate the issue,by removing the claws or fitting a blade?Before I start trying to think of something that may be impossible.

E Winter
    I had no complains so far. Of course you can try to remove the claws with a higher risk of paper jams of course - maybe it's worth a try. Nevertheless I wouldn't promise anything to the customer..