Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wazzup!

valdemarpr

Question Wazzup!

Hi guys.. it has been a long time ago when i registered and found so amazing anwers in this great community. but unfortunely could'nt post anything because the hurry... so i passed the 2 years registration and TODAY im making my presentation. (Shame on me). So guys, hope you have a nice day and find the answers you're looking for.

Right now im a single guy that owns some old copiers and im trying to fix it for myself (NP6050 and IR330S). I successfully did fix all error codes, image formation problems and fixing stuff. So now i'm working about fixing 2 error codes E540 (Sorter sensor Bin motor, i have some ideas where is located) and that's happening when the bins are descending to home position. It may be dust or missaligned sensor. And the other error it's just an image related problem, well, im getting an horizontal white line at hte bottom of LTR about 1 inch from the edge, I CANNOT FIXIT and is driving me crazy!! I already checked LE_BLANK, TE_BLANK, copied on LGL LTR-R and still the problem is there, even adjusted the Potential Controller Screw, disabled it, and nothing! i guess could be a corona wiring problem, so im searching about it.

Just one question. żdo you have any idea where can i find a NP series sorter service manual for free? (of course.)

Thanks for reading!

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    Wazzup!

Re: Wazzup!

Welcome back dude.Post apic. for your issue.What model manual do you need?
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

valdemarpr

Hi! well im looking for NA-3 & NB-3 Test Sheets and the Stapler Sorter E2 service manual, for Canon NP6045/6050/6545 (i don't know the difference between E1 and E2 Sorters, and the RDF D1/D2 service manual too. I know is too oldy but is a great machine that solved me a lot of work (and definitely is the ver1.0 of the IR-5000 series so... its very reliable)

right now im thinking to buy a pretransfer unit because is absent and the copies are soiled and dirty at the back i hope this can solve this problem, and for the sorter im getting E540, and i don't know exactly where the sensor is located, i guess could be the 3 ones located at the bottom of the bins. I already recalibrated the alignment of ascending/descending operation but still im getting this error when descending to home position. Could be a sensor switch located behind at the bottom of the PCB?

thanks for reading.

PD: i'll take a picture of the copies and i'll post it at the sunset.

Wazzup!

Differences between Sorter-E2 and Sorter-E1.pdf
    Staple sorter for this machine is e3,g1,h2
    Practice makes perfect

valdemarpr

Quote Originally Posted by zoraldinho View Post
    Differences between Sorter-E2 and Sorter-E1.pdf
    Staple sorter for this machine is e3,g1,h2
    Okay nice to know that, but i still get the E540 when descending to home position. i'm trying my best to find the issue. that's why i'm looking for the sorter SM. Now i got the Fuser Pinion broken, so i'm buying the piece and i'll install it this morning. i'll tell you later if i found the problem

valdemarpr

well, watching your attachment, i realized that i'm wrong from the stapler model i was telling you before. I mean, you showed me the NP6330 Sorter E1, and this is not the sorter that i have got. What i say is the big one with 20 sorting trays and have its an independent accesory from the main machine. just like this picture http://www.chiangraifocus.com/forums...h=252152;image, that's the sorter and the machine i've got and tha's the one who showed me E540.

Wazzup!

Check Mail.
    Practice makes perfect

valdemarpr

Re: Wazzup! [SOLVED]

Quote Originally Posted by zoraldinho View Post
    Check Mail.
    Done. Thanks for your support!. Also, i'm open to listen whatever question about this oldy machine.. maybe i could be helpful..

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Wazzup!

Just in future reference post in the Canon forum on this site. You'll get more answers faster that way. Plus future newbies can learn from what you did. They're not likely going to look in the Newbie Check In forum for the answer to a Canon question.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

valdemarpr

Quote Originally Posted by prntrfxr View Post
    Just in future reference post in the Canon forum on this site. You'll get more answers faster that way. Plus future newbies can learn from what you did. They're not likely going to look in the Newbie Check In forum for the answer to a Canon question.

Roger that, there is anyway to move this thread to the Canon section? also, for replacing the title?