Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Clover Technology's

Clover Technology's

is there anyone on here that purchases printer cartridges from this company ???? looking to get in contact with you re there service and product

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Clover Technology's

Re: Clover Technology's

We purchase from MSE who was bought out by Clover. Always had pretty good luck with their products Clover Imaging Group - Sustainable Innovation - USA

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Clover Technology's

I shall reply to my own post. We have been using the product for a couple of months have had a few customers try to to blame the cartridge but have had a single issue as of yet. So far so good

we do have some MSE product as well

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Clover Technology's

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestservice View Post
    I shall reply to my own post. We have been using the product for a couple of months have had a few customers try to to blame the cartridge but have had a single issue as of yet. So far so good

we do have some MSE product as well
    MSE was GREAT! once clover took over I have been chasing bad toners quite a bit.
    Last edited by Phil B.; 03-23-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

It would be nice if Clover followed the same procedure that LMI does, putting UPS return labels in almost EVERY SINGLE CARTRIDGE BOX.
    As it stands now, all we ever get from Clover that actually has a UPS return label in is the CF280XGEN.

So I end up sending used Clover cartridges to LMI, using the provided UPS labels I've stocked up on over the years from LMI. And I don't care.
    If I have to fill a huge box with used Clover toners and put one single UPS label on it because I so happened to use an 80X, that takes more space than I have available to me. So LMI gets Clover toners, and again, I don't care. I'm sure LMI doesn't care either.

Are we talking about the same company, or have I just ranted incorrectly?
    Wouldn't surprise me. I am often wrong.
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Clover Technology's

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueOrleans View Post
    It would be nice if Clover followed the same procedure that LMI does, putting UPS return labels in almost EVERY SINGLE CARTRIDGE BOX.
    As it stands now, all we ever get from Clover that actually has a UPS return label in is the CF280XGEN.

So I end up sending used Clover cartridges to LMI, using the provided UPS labels I've stocked up on over the years from LMI. And I don't care.
    If I have to fill a huge box with used Clover toners and put one single UPS label on it because I so happened to use an 80X, that takes more space than I have available to me. So LMI gets Clover toners, and again, I don't care. I'm sure LMI doesn't care either.

Don't think I've ever seen a return label from MSE or Clover. These manufactures are looking to push as much out as they can and really don't care about being green as they claim. If they were so concerned they would absolutely put a return label in every box. Really don't think they want them back as they are looking to only reman once used OEM cores.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Clover Technology's

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueOrleans View Post

My company recycles toners and we get cash for the cores.. sending them back to the maker I doubt you do.

We use two different companies.. one in WI American Laser Products
    and in CA Core Recovery

You can call and get return labels from Clover/Westpoint or they will send you shipping boxes