Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Fine lines on my copier paper

Hi, I'm new here. I have a Konica Minolta bizhub 7235 and I am trying to troubleshoot an issue. Every copy i make does not come through. All I get is an entire page full of really fine lines. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Mae.b.143; 09-13-2017 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Add photo

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Re: Fine lines on my copier paper

Welcome. It could be so many things causing the lines, especially with the machine being 14 yrs old.

I'm assuming you are an end user and recommend calling a professional in. You most likely will have to call an independent tech to service that older copier. The only reason a K/M dealer would service it is to tell you it is beyond repair and try and sell you a new model.

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Welcome. It could be so many things causing the lines, especially with the machine being 14 yrs old.

I'm assuming you are an end user and recommend calling a professional in. You most likely will have to call an independent tech to service that older copier. The only reason a K/M dealer would service it is to tell you it is beyond repair and try and sell you a new model.
    Oh perfect. Ok thank you. Do you have any suggestions of things i can try first?
    Last edited by Mae.b.143; 09-13-2017 at 01:36 AM. Reason: As info

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Those older models aren't as easy to take apart or troubleshoot. On most newer machines the drums, etc come out to look at etc.

Can you see any of what you're trying to copy or just lines? Are the lines evenly spaced apart?

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Those older models aren't as easy to take apart or troubleshoot. On most newer machines the drums, etc come out to look at etc.

Can you see any of what you're trying to copy or just lines? Are the lines evenly spaced apart?
    all I see is lines, nothing more. I tried paying a picture but it didn't work. The lines are random but straight and they completely cover the paper. The lines vary from really light gray to dark gray.