Looking for feed back on who had to replace heads on a Riso HC5500:
1) To get rid of lines cleaning service mode will not fix.
2) Average head life (print counts) in the real world is before you had to replace heads that have lines.
3) If anyone found a cleaner that can be used to clean the heads and how you cleaned them.
4) If you cleaned them and fixed the lines how long has it extended the heads life so far or till the head was un fixable or needed another cleaning?
5) Which colors have you had to replace
6) How many heads have you had to replace...so far and why (for lines or other issues)
7) If you have tired the cleaner Riso has for last resort to wipe clean heads clean and how good it works?