Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    guinness1772
    I will order a new pickup roller. Also going to order the sensor covered in this thread since I think it is my original problem. I read about a warping issue with heat. The wife was using the thing to print out christmas letters (less than 50) when we started getting the Jam 1.

Right now the paper consistently feeds up through the pickup roller and then halts at that point with a Jam 0. I hope the Epson 870 I just ordered lasts longer than this Samsung did.

guinness1772
    Ok, I have located part of my problem... Terminology. I took the door off of my printer and removed the T2 roller and bypassed the door sensor so I could watch the feed action. The paper comes up from the pickup roller just fine and then slams into the Regi Roller which seems to delay fractions of a second too long before turning on which results in a about a quarter turn of the regi roller, just enough to grab the paper, and then Jam 0.

This is very consistent. I had been saying that the paper was stopping at the pickup roller when in fact it is stuck in the regi roller.

That being said does this change any of prev advice.

Notes:
    1) I have cleaned the pickup roller and have a new one on order JC97-03028A
    2) Also have the photo sensor on order 0604-001393

Quote Originally Posted by guinness1772 View Post
    Problem is that I am stuck at a Jam 0 not a Jam 1.

guinness1772
    I am still stuck on the paper JAM 0 problem:

Effort so far:
    1) Replaced the Pickup Roller Assembly (PN JC97-03028A)
    2) Replaced the photo-interrupter to prevent future problems as discussed in this thread (PN: 0604-001393)

The printer still feeds the first page, hits the first set of rollers, and then JAM 0.

Here is a video I took of the issue:

Any tips or hints would be appreciated. I have tried to call in a tech but none are located near my area so the cost of having a tech look at this printer exceeds the cost of the device ($350).