Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Riso HS2000 Driver?

Anyone know how to get the Riso HS2000 scanner to be able to be used as a stand alone scanner. The HS2000 is sold by Riso to be used with the HC5500's and Riso rips but Riso has no info on being able to use it with out the 5500 and rips. I know Riso doesn't make it and a diriver must be available to make it possible as a stand alone.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Foe from Buffalo View Post
    Anyone know how to get the Riso HS2000 scanner to be able to be used as a stand alone scanner. The HS2000 is sold by Riso to be used with the HC5500's and Riso rips but Riso has no info on being able to use it with out the 5500 and rips. I know Riso doesn't make it and a diriver must be available to make it possible as a stand alone.
    I have not recieved my HC 5500 yet and I know it doesn't have that scanner (it has the PS 7r9000 RIP), but how is it interfaced to the HC? If its USB you might need a special driver but if its SCSI then you might be able to use a standard Twain driver.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Uses a usb and plugs in to the rip. So it is not a windows plug and play device.