Hi,

I have a problem with this Sagem MF 5461 multifunction printer (printer, scanner, FAX, ADF). (It is very similar to Ricoh SP1000 SF, Philips MFD6050, OKI B2520 and Xerox P3100.)

I called up the service menu and I performed the "erase the consumable counters" down, 8, 5 and down, #, 4. Now, the display shows only waiting for init card. The printer is useless, I can't call up the menu, I can't use the scanner, fax or the printer function. The PC doesn't see the device via USB port.

I can call up the SOS configuration. I can enter the service and administrator codes.
I opened the printer and I have found a 93c46 and a 24c64. I reprogrammed them with another dump from OKI but it didn't help. I could perform a software update via USB with pressing 4 6 2 simultaneously while switching ON the device and I updated the firmware with companion suit (Boot_MF54x1_v1.07b_B5DC and Firmware_MF5461_v1.07b_0F19_firmware_lff3) but I still have this error message. I tried to upload a firmware from Philips and Xerox too but only the boot firmware is good for this device. I performed all reset and erase service code but the error is still on the display.

I have found the original init card of the device but when I plugged in I got expried card, remove card error message with the original firmware. When I plugged in a toner reset card for OKI B2500 I got forbidden action, remove card error message. After the firmware update I got unknown card, remove card error message for both card.

There is a S29GL032 (TSOP48) flash on the board. Maybe I need to reprogram that flash with a good firmware. Could you help me with a good flash dump?

Do you have any other idea?