I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but I am relatively new to this forum.

I have an Oki C6150n printer that I have resurrected from being totally nonresponsive by replacing the CU board. The EEPROM IC on the original appears to have been damaged along with the original board, as it is not functional on the replacement board despite being of the same part and version numbers.

The printer is working perfectly now, except that the NIC on the board does not function at all, and it does not even show up in the menu. According to information I was able to get out of the Oki second level of support, it is likely a corrupted firmware for the board and/or the NIC.

I have all of the required utilities to update the firmwares of this device, and did reapply the primary firmware per directions. The operation of the machine is completely unchanged, it still working fine by parallel and USB. I am unable to find the network controller firmware anywhere despite about a week of searching. One of the local Oki authorized tech support services is outright refusing to work on this printer upon finding out that I took it upon myself to do my own repairs rather than going to them initially, though they do agree as far as the most likely cause of the problem. I am also not taken with the idea of having to pay $99 an hour plus $59 diagnostic (their quoted rate) to get this repaired, when I did not have to pay anything for the machine itself in the first place.

I'm far from new to these sort of machines, though am less than completely experienced with Oki machinery.

Anyone care to point me in the right direction to get the appropriate firmware? I have no issue with a return favor or perhaps small compensation. The printer isn't terribly important at the moment, but I do have something I would like to use it for (It is a "gift" from a customer closing an office and was received in broken condition).

I have all the service and parts manuals and a few versions of the Oki maintenance utility, as well as firmware update utilities.