Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    MrO

Meteor Dp-60 error continues to torment my studio, please help

I have been working with this company for a good amount of time and the Meteor DP60 is the god send of our company. It covers most of the wide format projects that would be difficult to do on our other Konica Minolta printers.

Recently we have been recieving the c3102 error constantly... We had some "experts" come in and they said that it was the board. They replaced it and it was working... one week later it went back to the c-3102 error... they came back and saw that there was a mis installed product on the new board. so they ordered a new one with the correct speciifications and it began to work again... Two days later it went back to the C-3102 error

We have reached wits end and we are doing everything we can to not fall behind in our work... Please can someone provide insight into this nonsense?

Re: Meteor Dp-60 error continues to torment my studio, please help

Hello,

I'm an MGI tech, outside USA, but I saw this problem before on a DP-60.

After expending hours in this issue, I found the problem. There are some gears (unidirecional) in the paper exit that usually does this bad functioning.
    And, the worst... this can be an intermitent problem... sometimes the machine works, sometimes not.

I recommend you contact MGI in Florida to buy the gears and the bearings (there are 3 gears and 4 bearings) for the paper exit.

I can put you in contact with the guys there, if you want....

Best Regards.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hello

We are ocated in Windhoek Namibia and are sitting with the same problem - maybe someone can help please???

Quote Originally Posted by Rocini.jr View Post
    Hello,

I'm an MGI tech, outside USA, but I saw this problem before on a DP-60.

After expending hours in this issue, I found the problem. There are some gears (unidirecional) in the paper exit that usually does this bad functioning.
    And, the worst... this can be an intermitent problem... sometimes the machine works, sometimes not.

I recommend you contact MGI in Florida to buy the gears and the bearings (there are 3 gears and 4 bearings) for the paper exit.

I can put you in contact with the guys there, if you want....

Best Regards.

daphne

I am in need of some help with our DP60 Pro. I have replaced all the clutches and the paper feed driven clutches in the ADU, driven rollers and springs. New transfer unit, not rebuilt, all new drums, 2nd transfer roller, separation assy, reg roller assist and the 1.4 mil maintenance kit and now we have a constant error code C-2720. This shuts the entire machine down on us and really puts a major kink in my day.

Another issue is our bypass tray. Replaced the motor, has power to the motor, both the bypass board and the direct board but when it tries to lift the tray it stalls out and will not lift.

Any ideas from anyone????

Best regards