Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi tec..healpe

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    hi tec..healpe

Whatever deal I have or don't have with the sysop is none of your business.

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    Whatever deal I have or don't have with the sysop is none of your business.
    I pissed you off. LOL, that makes feel real good, Dude. donīt worry I can live by yourside, itīs just an ocean away, hehehe
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

mmmeeeooowwww! Hiss!
    If you are hitting your head up against a wall it always feels better when you stop.

hi tec..healpe

'I chose copytechnet forum to contribute useful'
    What is it that you do contribute? I haven't seen one post by you helping someone else. All of your posts relate to asking for free manuals.
    And if I don't like Muslims, thats my fucking right!
    After all, it was 19 muslims that brought us 9/11, it was muslims that bomb train stations all across Europe, It was because of muslims that it now takes 2 hours to board a flight and we can't even take a bottle of water on a plane now......Yes, thanks to muslims!
    And lets not forget those muslims that keep sending rockets over Israel, and that's after they gave you back the Gaza strip. I've seen pictures of what the muslims did to Gaza, it looks like another war zone.
    And we're the infidels? Yea right...

Smurkey
    paul your an idiot, do the world a favour and hang yourself

hi tec..healpe

After you turkey

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    'I chose copytechnet forum to contribute useful'
    What is it that you do contribute? I haven't seen one post by you helping someone else. All of your posts relate to asking for free manuals.
    And if I don't like Muslims, thats my fucking right!
    After all, it was 19 muslims that brought us 9/11, it was muslims that bomb train stations all across Europe, It was because of muslims that it now takes 2 hours to board a flight and we can't even take a bottle of water on a plane now......Yes, thanks to muslims!
    And lets not forget those muslims that keep sending rockets over Israel, and that's after they gave you back the Gaza strip. I've seen pictures of what the muslims did to Gaza, it looks like another war zone.
    And we're the infidels? Yea right...
    I think you sick you better see a Doctor Urgently, Iīm not Muslims and I should say they people just like Us, it was a terrorest group who attack you, not Muslism, are you stupid? or are on any medical treatment or what. Donīt treat people as if they are animals not even the animals should be treated like you treat Us.
    o by the way, just wake up, please.
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Smurkey
    you know, i enjoy being canadian, i know a lot of great people from the states, but people like paul piss me off, go join that cult in texas paul, maybe you can make yourself more inbred. you want to get into specifics, some of the sickest stuff in the world comes out of the states, so think on that before you start calling other people out

Thumbs up dear tech thank's

dear friend technician thank you for this important communt
    as I said to him a manuals4you you're alone in your world racism obscure is closed. the muslims is a peopel freedome. he never associated in the teroriste . our religion ordured to healpe and to assistance any man and women for diferant contries and roligion they are all our brother. thank you very mutch and l alwys all said for manuals4you if have more tech in this site to copytechnet when there is very beatiful for his assistance positif and for developmant this site copytechnet. now today l never be alone..and l will not regret to prefered this best copytechnet.
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .