Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi tec..healpe

Red face hi tec..healpe

l have some problem in duplicopieur Risographe type RZ 200 and CR 1610 . please send me a pdf technical with this machine my e-mail: mecanopharme@hotmail.fr
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    hi tec..healpe

Thumbs down

Ah, yet another request for a free service manual.
    At least you've added please now. I'm sure some other asshole will come along and think he's a hero and send you one.
    A service manual is a tool, do you ask your co-workers for theirs? Or do you go out and buy your own?

Thumbs up hi mec

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    Ah, yet another request for a free service manual.
    At least you've added please now. I'm sure some other asshole will come along and think he's a hero and send you one.
    A service manual is a tool, do you ask your co-workers for theirs? Or do you go out and buy your own?
    hi manuals4you you sed in the paste ( don't call me friend...) what do you communt for my request. l don't no what do you do exactly ..let me please and you don't communt for my request. you are not calified for assisted for this siteweb to copytechnet.

Red face bay bay

Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    hi manuals4you you sed in the paste ( don't call me friend...) what do you communt for my request. l don't no what do you do exactly ..let me please and you don't communt for my request. you are not calified for assisted for this siteweb to copytechnet.
    I advise you not to interfere with does not mean .. I'm very busy with my work and I do not have time to respond to you in future I advise you to move away from my requests.

I can understand both sides of the argument here... On one side, we have Manuals4you, who feeds his family by selling service manuals for a modest fee - on the other, we have Zaza, who obviously fixes a lot of different models and may not be able to afford the modest cost to buy the manual for each machine he fixes (according to his profile, he lives in Algeria - a third world country, where pay rates are likely to be crap).

I can understand, when someone gives away a manual they could be taking food off 'Pauls table' but I can understand Zaza, who needs workshop manuals to properly do his job. Maybe Zaza and Manuals4you can come to an arrangement? All this 'cyber bitching' is not nice for anyone (although it is amusing to some of us).

I will shut up for now.
    If you are hitting your head up against a wall it always feels better when you stop.

hi tec..healpe

Wagon......That is my goal, I only post for your amusement and for the amusement of Keith.

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    manuals4you[/B];30810]Wagon......That is my goal, I only post for your amusement and for the amusement of Keith.
    Just stop the Crap! you think you so full of reason and you use this free site to make Money, if you willing to help then help and stop moaning, I saw you on another thread willing to trade a OCÉ manual and the guy just gave you the link for FREE and now certainly you´re going to sell it, so you the only one who makes a profit of a free site.

Well why don´t you contact the Administrator and tell him that from now on 20% of your sales will revert in favor of the site, to help maintain there servers that we all need and especially you.

iMind Paul.
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

hi tec..healpe

Why don't you just mind your own business!

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Why don't you just mind your own business!
    because iMind hehehe
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Thumbs up hi wagon

Wagon......That is my goal, I only post for your amusement and for the amusement of Keith.
    I tried to tell you that the tolerance of manuals4you, but to me the words of racism for nationalities and religions and you know that does not have the right to name my only agrees. The fact that I am an Algerian good reputation you and other technicians. We Algerians live in good conditions and income of our very good. But the problem is the fact that media such as banking mastercard; visacard No we have here in my country. Since they do not exist can not be bought any document technical or anything else .. until our country join the media. Thank you all to understand the authors and simply say that I chose copytechnet forum to contribute useful and not to quarrels and to exchange charges. Thanks