Good day everyone!

I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance with how to setup counters to be sent automatic/manually. Story goes, we have just landed a great contract and are currently working on positioning 120 HP machines. The contract is with all the community offices in my surrounding area. I have currently already placed 10 machines out and now my boss is asking me to set them up so that the counters can be either send automatically from the machines or to set it up so we have some sort of access to these machines through a fleet tool. I realize with these machines it is possible to setup the counter over email, but due to security precautions the customers are not willing to have this feature functional. I have already had a look at the HP Webjet Admin and I find it very confusing. I am wondering if there is something easier that we can do? I have zero experience in regards to setting something like this up and would love some advice on how to achieve this as simple as possible. I am not affraid to get complicated though...simple is my jam.

Thanks for reading and thank you for your assistance. oh, if it helps our customers are using Windows Server 2016.

Thanks again

All the best!

Mitch