Senior Tech 100+ Posts Mitch Barron's Avatar

Question I just need the USAGE PAGE!

Greetings all!

Hope you are all doing well. Been a while again since posting on the forum. Just got back to work from a long awaited surgery for my herniated discs in my back. Good as new again!! woot. Anywho, If i may ask one of you HP vets out there to point me in the right direction. We currently have a few E77825 Managed machines in the field and I am trying to configure the Counter to be sent every month on the 20th. On all other machines I have done this on it was so simple and straight forward, but it seems to be quite the task on these HP models. I feel actually pretty stupid asking you fine folks here, but what's a brother to do?? The Autosend function has the option to send it as I wish (20th of every month), but it sends me a device snapshot that is roughly 2 million () pages long. Am I able to somehow fish the total counter for Mono, Color, and scans from this mess? The alerts function has exactly what I want but no option to send it by a definable day. Am I wrong in my understanding of this? Do I have to have an alert (like paper low, low toner) active to be able to attach the usage page along with it? All other machines that we have this is a simple setup, but these HP machines seem to do everything the most complicated way. Perhaps I am overseeing something here, but I can't seem to figure this out.

HP Laserjet Managed E778xxDN (use to be samsung MX4 models) running FutureSmart 4

Thanks a million in advance for any advice! Feeling dumb. lol.

Have a good one all!

P.S. Now that these machines have been out for a good while, what do you guys think of these machines? I am currently not much of a fan (and no, not just based off this usage page BS) Biggest thing for me is the stupid idea of these speed licences....horror!!!!!!!!

Mitch Barron

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Mitch Barron's Avatar

Re: I just need the USAGE PAGE!

If anyone is interested. The option to just have the Counter sent over email is not available on these HP A3 machines. Talked with our HP Rep and he clarified that counters must be sent over Webjet admin.....unbelievably stupid....

Hope everyone is well!