Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    DWML

Lanier 7335 Not Powering on.... also looking for Service Manual in English

Have a Lanier 7335 that after a weekend will not power on... any suggestions... also looking for a Service Manual in English

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Lanier 7335 Not Powering on.... also looking for Service Manual in English

Is the power cord OK? It has been a while since I worked on that, but if I remember correctly the power cord could come loose from the back of the machine (it was not hard wired).
    As for a manual, you might be out of luck for that. The Lanier 7000 series was the last ones that only had paper and microfiche documentation. You might check out Paul's site: http://justmanuals.com/ and see if he can help you out.
    Last edited by Iowatech; 12-19-2012 at 03:47 AM.

manoreth

Quote Originally Posted by DWML View Post
    Have a Lanier 7335 that after a weekend will not power on... any suggestions... also looking for a Service Manual in English
    I might still have the microfiche for i. But you will need a viewer.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Lanier 7335 Not Powering on.... also looking for  Service Manual in English

Smile Re: Lanier 7335 Not Powering on.... also looking for Service Manual in English

If it transfers to a Ricoh model, I most likely have it. It's too early for me to go check, I'm on my way out the door, but if there isa Ricoh equivalent, I have it on my site at justmanuals.com. Xmas week special, all manuals just $11.00

Paul

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    If it transfers to a Ricoh model, I most likely have it. It's too early for me to go check, I'm on my way out the door, but if there isa Ricoh equivalent, I have it on my site at justmanuals.com. Xmas week special, all manuals just $11.00

Paul
    Actually, the Lanier 7XXX model series were the last Laniers based on Toshiba machines that I saw. Rats, wish it was about a decade or so ago, I probably could of told you which one it was then, too, had some M7335AGs and a couple of kind of identical Toshibas I worked on then. I could be wrong, but seems to me the Toshiba model numbers started with "BD" followed by four numbers then, though. The last two numbers in Lanier model numbers are the machine's CPM, so I suppose it could be based on a Toshiba BD3550 or something, but that's just a wild guess that I have no backup information for. Sorry.
    Last edited by Iowatech; 12-25-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Lanier 7335 Not Powering on.... also looking for  Service Manual in English

Exclamation Re: Lanier 7335 Not Powering on.... also looking for Service Manual in English

The Lanier 7335 is the same machine as the Toshiba 3560 according to the Katun list.

Katun Corporation - World Wide copier Equivalency List for Lanier Worldwide

An invaluable resource, I use it all the time.

Yikes! I forgot to mention I have the Toshiba 3560 Service and Parts manual as well as the Service Hanbook on my site at justmanuals.com. All manuals till January 2nd are just $11.00... get em while their hot!

Paul@justmanuals.com