Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Panasonic DP-C305

Hi Guys

Just intraded this machine but we are not Panasonic dealers (Ricoh and Canon mainly) and know nothing about them so want to move it on to a dealer somewhere (if we can find one) however it has a fault which hopefully someone can help us with. Switches on but comes up with "A WARNING OR ERROR HAS OCCURRED PRESS STATUS TO CONFIRM" Cannot see an error code anywhere. When we try to press the Status button it will not work so cannot see what the result of this is. Nothing else on the display works even though it is all lit up ok. (hopefully this is due to the fact that machine has come up with an error.) Status light is orange (not sure if this is normal?) If we press clear, machine comes up ready to copy and it will copy fine. Any help would be appreciated

UK ROG

Technician

Re: Panasonic DP-C305

Hi when the status light is orange it normally means that something minor is the problem ie out of paper ,low toner or waste toner.
    If by touching the button and nothing works it sounds like the touch panel has a fault.You could try to calibrate the touch panel
    Turn power off hold down energy save and copy buttons together both beside each other on left side of control panel.Turn machine back on keeping both buttons held down until you see the + in the top left corner of touch panel.Then the + moves to middle and so on
    If the screen wont calibrate then its faulty "common problem"
    joe

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stobby2 View Post
    Hi Guys

Just intraded this machine but we are not Panasonic dealers (Ricoh and Canon mainly) and know nothing about them so want to move it on to a dealer somewhere (if we can find one) however it has a fault which hopefully someone can help us with. Switches on but comes up with "A WARNING OR ERROR HAS OCCURRED PRESS STATUS TO CONFIRM" Cannot see an error code anywhere. When we try to press the Status button it will not work so cannot see what the result of this is. Nothing else on the display works even though it is all lit up ok. (hopefully this is due to the fact that machine has come up with an error.) Status light is orange (not sure if this is normal?) If we press clear, machine comes up ready to copy and it will copy fine. Any help would be appreciated

UK ROG
    Hi Joe

That's Great. Much appreciate your reply. I will try to reset control panel and see what happens. Will also check minor possibilities as per instructions. It has four cassette trays and l know one of them is empty but would not have thought that would have caused an issue however we are not trained on these machines.
    thanks again
    Roger

Technician

Cheers mate any queries about panasonic just give me a shout been working on them for about 25 years and probably have came across most issues

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorkatie123 View Post
    Cheers mate any queries about panasonic just give me a shout been working on them for about 25 years and probably have came across most issues
    checking machine out today. Have found part number for control panel but looks expensive so probably not worth doing. As you said the status light indicates a minor error but unless l can get the display to work l cannot find this out easily. Probably end up like a lot of machines, as a ships anchor!!!. Thanks again
    Roger

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi again.
    Finally got round to checking the panasonic out. Switched on and held energy save and copy buttons. cross appeared as mentioned but only stayed in the top left hand corner of the screen. Waited a couple of minutes but never moved to the centre so l assume the display has had it. Do you have any second hand displays you want to sell?
    Thanks again
    Roger

Technician

Hi roger let me check should have a screen kicking about
    Im out and about at the minute but will check when i get back to workshop

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi roger let me check should have a screen kicking about
    Im out and about at the minute but will check when i get back to workshop
    appreciate that. Wait to hear from you

Technician

Hi roger sorry for the delay but just back in workshop and i do have a working control panel if you need it
    joe

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi roger sorry for the delay but just back in workshop and i do have a working control panel if you need it
    joe
    Hi Joe. Thats brilliant. I think you are in Ireland. Is that correct?. If so can you give me a price incl postage and we can send payment either through BACS or Paypal.
    thanks again
    Roger