Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    KV-S3065 Scanner

KV-S3065 Scanner

I know this is old but customer wants us to take a look at it anyway. The problem is the doc feed tray lifts up to feed the paper but as soon as it reaches the paper feed tire it goes back to the down position. I'm assuming its the optical sensor board but would rather see if anyone else has seen this issue before ordering one. Also would anyone happen to have a copy of the service utility software for testing purposes?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: KV-S3065 Scanner

Quote Originally Posted by scanmc View Post
    I know this is old but customer wants us to take a look at it anyway. The problem is the doc feed tray lifts up to feed the paper but as soon as it reaches the paper feed tire it goes back to the down position. I'm assuming its the optical sensor board but would rather see if anyone else has seen this issue before ordering one. Also would anyone happen to have a copy of the service utility software for testing purposes?
    sounds like the flat cable that is located under the paper tray. It connects to the document sensor board. This cable is flimsy and they break internally from the up and down.

Technician

Re: KV-S3065 Scanner

Link to software

myQNAPcloud

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A310F met Tapatalk