Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Panasonic Workio 8016

hello,

i haven't worked to much on the Panasonic digitals since i changed to Sharp so i have less knoledge about them

a costumer has one of this who only show's a wrench warning led and doesen't see any paper in the tray or bypass, he only can see if the tray is in or out but he doesent try move it up, i tried to print from F2,F3 and doesent see paper
    bisade the wrench the empty paper tray apear and on the display apears the message to add paper
    and one more thing cant enter in SM if the Print button is lighted

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Panasonic Workio 8016

You most probably need paper lift assy. PN# for complete unit is DZTY000313
    PN# for the case cover that you most probably need is DZJ001412

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Vista Tech's Avatar
    The wrench warning on the LED is a PM indicator. You need to go into the svc mode and reset the PM counters to 120 or 240k (In F5). While your in the SVC mode check F5 and make sure that all the drawers are set properly, I would also recommend doing an all job clear just to make sure the firmware hasn't locked up. There should be no reason at all that the paper isn't registering in the bypass unless they aren't selecting the tray or the sensor for the bypass is busted. Check these things listed and let me know how it goes. Good luck.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    i know about the 120k maintenante but when the copier reaches that point he will display a message but that wasnt the case becouse the he only had about 95 k

i check't everything with simulations senzor's tray motor all good and working and then i reseted all that could be reseted from F and the wrench dissapeard afther more work we gave up and reasembly the copier when we started it again he started working and lift the tray up

we got the copier at the customer place and then we put all conections up and i found out that when they printing the copier shows sometimes ''Memory overflow'' what that means?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Vista Tech's Avatar
    Memory overflow means that the job sent to the copier was way to big for its memory. I've seen it happen when users with a fax server send a load of faxes to a machine without the memory upgrade. Also make sure that the fax setting isn't set to rec to memory. If so you need to turn that off. And to get it on a clean slate again do an All Job Clear (F9).

The PM lights usually kick on much earlier then the PM is needed. Its to remind the customer to nag at the svc people to get the PM done.

This might sound strange, but I would try a LPB fuser reset in F9, I have had some instances of machine having E4-01 error problem, but only showing add paper on display, even though paper cassettes are full and not lifting. I hope this helps.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    vedder,
    i think that was my case couse i reseted all that had reset word in couse it sound strange to me too to only show the service signal without any mention and no job done

about the memory
    this machine isnt doing fax job, doesent even have fax instaled, and is showing that message almoust randomly but in most cases at .xsl files, next time i try to clear mem

It happened to me several times ... the machine shows "ADD PAPER" but the real code is E03-10 and I had to put the E03-10 modification to them. I don' t know why, but these models of Panasonic do not have the correct order in displaying error codes.
    ! RTFM !
    My site: http://www.e-club.gr/

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Panasonic Workio 8016

Quote Originally Posted by vedder View Post
    This might sound strange, but I would try a LPB fuser reset in F9, I have had some instances of machine having E4-01 error problem, but only showing add paper on display, even though paper cassettes are full and not lifting. I hope this helps.
    on the nail

this happens when the user has had a jam in the fuser area

they remove the jam and open the front cassette

they close the side door and the machine says add paper and shows a spanner

the lbp reset needs performed to rectify the problem

its a firmware issue

pana

the problem must be in the lift up case a & b
    Change it it will be ok