Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: DP-4530

joemamma

DP-4530

Getting intermittent E03-25 which is drum motor rotation error. Wondering if anyone else has come accross this?

TIA

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    DP-4530

Saw this on a DP4510 once, it turned out to be the flywheel, which was loose and fell off! This was at around 1.2 Million copies.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    DP-4530

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

joemamma
    Quote Originally Posted by sostek View Post
    Saw this on a DP4510 once, it turned out to be the flywheel, which was loose and fell off! This was at around 1.2 Million copies.
    This machine has 440k on it and the flywheel was on tight. I did hear a little bit of grinding noise at the start of making copies for the first time late today. I'll be tearing into it Monday morning.

Service Manager 250+ Posts ineo+6501's Avatar
    I've had this before when the blade has flipped

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Check the seperation wire and corona wire on the transport unit. IF that thing snaps, n short circuted that m/c, it will pop random error codes

PANASONIC SERVICE TECHN pana.techn's Avatar
    Generic drum?????????????blade???????????? can you turn the drum by hand ( when the assembly is out) also a little smig of grease at each end of the drum may help but if its generic you are just asking for trouble
    Steve

joemamma
    Sorry I forgot to post the fix. It ended up being the drum drive motor. Once I replaced the old motor and turned it by hand after completely removing it from the machine I was relieved to see it didn't turn smoothly. The E03-25 eventually wouldn't clear out at all and it's been 1 month since the replacing motor. Motor was definately the problem.