Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Clear Error E02-01 Panasonic Dp1520p

Hi
    I am having a problem with my Panasonic Dp1520p Copier.Its giving me error E02-01 and i dont have technical manual/Service manual.How do i clear this error and what does it mean?If there is someone with the Technical Manual Please email it to nrsmoyo@yahoo.com
    Please i desperately need help because i cant do any thing now no photocoping.
    Best Regards
    Dimpo

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    E2-01 sounds like a tray 1 lift malfunction. These machines use a lift motor encased in a plastic drive gear casing. Usually something inside the casing breaks, This usually happens in trays that have Ledger or Legal paper installed. The weight of the paper can cause these gear packs to break. Also if the customer loads letter paper in a tray set up for larger paper sizes, the paper can fall back causing the gears to break. We normally replace the whole lift motor assembly.

If there is more then one paper tray, you can pull tray 1 out, (the code should not appear with tray 1 open. You can at least use the manual feed to keep them going until you can get the part.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Clear Error E02-01 Panasonic Dp1520p

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar
    It is a tray 1 lift error. Remove the tray and check for paper behind the tray. Also make sure the white coupling on the rear wall is in one piece. Also, check that the flag on the back of the tray is still present.