Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Document Technologies Pro 100+ Posts

DP-3530 PDF print pblms w/online healthcare app

Tried installing a PCL option key w/firmware update and current PCL driver from panasonic. Some jobs print great but others flash the green light at the control panel 3 times before dissappearing forever. Print fine to a new ricoh downstairs. Need to get by one more year on this rental. I am thinking about disconnecting the HDD removing the PCL key reloading firmware and going back to the GDI driver and try different settings. Anyone have any personal experience with this problem? Thanks for reading

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: DP-3530 PDF print pblms w/online healthcare app

If the file type is PDF, you need the PS (PostScript) option, not the PCL option. You also need the PS firmware.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Document Technologies Pro 100+ Posts

I don't have a PS option available and if I did it would suck as panasonic hasn't updated their firmware on this guy for ages. I was able to get it to successfully print their docs by removing the PCL option, reloading std firmware and disconnecting the hdd and installing a new GDI driver. This seems to have shifted the processing burden back to their PCs. Now they get a few errors at their PC and have a new appreciation for the size and complexity of these things but are able to print them completely. Thanks for your input.

arquiamx

Quote Originally Posted by xeroid View Post
    Tried installing a PCL option key w/firmware update and current PCL driver from panasonic. Some jobs print great but others flash the green light at the control panel 3 times before dissappearing forever. Print fine to a new ricoh downstairs. Need to get by one more year on this rental. I am thinking about disconnecting the HDD removing the PCL key reloading firmware and going back to the GDI driver and try different settings. Anyone have any personal experience with this problem? Thanks for reading

is there ay way i could get the firmware from you i have been looking and have not been abel to find it thanks