DP-C213 color issues

I am currently having a problem with a Panasonic DP-C213. When printing in color, all the colors come out looking off. After running Service Mode F1 and printing some self tests, it appears that the black and cyan are printing normally, but both the magenta and yellow pages barely have any color on them. I have attached a picture with the full page color tests (note the horizontal lines appearing on the black and cyan are from our scanner, not the C213). I have tried changing one of the drums to see if that might make a difference, but nothing. Any help would be appreciated!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: DP-C213 color issues

You going to have to replace those developers. When you open your dev units, the offending ones will be almost empty.Also make sure the drums are replaced when the machine tells you so or its gonna be pulling dev. Sometimes when my F1 prints are just light, I increase tdc gain adjust and also tdc judgement level (+5 to +10). The result is not immediate so beware. Also check those SB.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: DP-C213 color issues

Replacing the developer completely fixed the problem! It looks like someone only replaced the cyan and black drums last time, so all of the developer was pulled out of the magenta and yellow. Thanks for your help!