Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Re: Forget Something?

Now i figured out the whole thing. He lost two already and saw one of you guys with a fancy snap on or something like that. Saying to himself, i want one of those and is the boss going to pay for a new one. So the plan. leave the driver in the copier where no one can take it and he can come back and get it after he got the new snap-on, after all he still likes this driver.
    So he tells the customer the scanner needs parts and not to touch it. He calls in the office and ask the girl to call the place and ask them if they saw a screwdriver and they said no. This somehow got back to the boss that he did not leave it there. His gets his new driver and goes back to repair the copier, takes his driver and he is laughing at those who are laughing at him. end of story. How's that.
    It's one of you out there who done this. could you please identify yourself.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    Now i figured out the whole thing. He lost two already and saw one of you guys with a fancy snap on or something like that. Saying to himself, i want one of those and is the boss going to pay for a new one. So the plan. leave the driver in the copier where no one can take it and he can come back and get it after he got the new snap-on, after all he still likes this driver.
    So he tells the customer the scanner needs parts and not to touch it. He calls in the office and ask the girl to call the place and ask them if they saw a screwdriver and they said no. This somehow got back to the boss that he did not leave it there. His gets his new driver and goes back to repair the copier, takes his driver and he is laughing at those who are laughing at him. end of story. How's that.
    Ok, you're on to me now. Thought I'd fool everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    Not that i do it intentionally, but that effect works i have 3 proper screw drivers lying around because i would find them at the customers sometimes months later.
    Whatever

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Forget Something?

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    How did he screw the covers back on?

You don't keep secondary screwdrivers in your tool kit for when you are at the front of a machine near where your tool kit is and your primary screwdriver is on the floor in back of the machine? Of course I occasionally end up with both onh the other side from where I am.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Forget Something?

Twice this week I got out to the car and when I went to call the office realized I had left my phone in the customers office.

FISHDO

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Twice this week I got out to the car and when I went to call the office realized I had left my phone in the customers office.

FISHDO

And like me, I bet your irst reaction to finding out your phone is gone, is to reach for it and call somebody.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Forget Something?

You can see in the picture it is missing all the screws that hold the glass in!

I found a digital camera in a Canon machine a few years back, turned out the estate agent used to store it in the paper deck (I guess they didn't have a safe!)
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk