Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bob marley's Avatar

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
    Live for yourself and you will live in vain. Live for others, and you will live again

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving to all! And if tomorrow isn't an official holiday where you are at, it never hurts to remember what you are thankful for anyway.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Not one of mine, just one of the more interesting web images.

I know better. I get enough accidental scratches without purposely inciting their wrath.

Have you ever tried to dress up a cat? Bethany used to lick her toes until they bled, so I made her up a nice set of velcro knee boots. For the first 5 or 6 hours she laid out limp on the floor with her legs straight. "I can't walk. My legs are broken." Eventually she did stand awkwardly, and fall over, stand and fall over. When it became clear that I was not going to remove them, she ran off. It was all an act, theater. She did slip and slide a little. I painted a little liquid latex on the bottom for better traction. =^..^=
    it's amazing how the pets can be such drama queens. The 4 year old Aussie we have isn't adjusting to the new kitten with out showing his jealousy......
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    it's amazing how the pets can be such drama queens. The 4 year old Aussie we have isn't adjusting to the new kitten with out showing his jealousy......
    Re. Drama pets
    My aging pets have just received a new younger member to their house whole. The old cat and old dog have been mourning around for weeks after the grand daughter brought home another puppy to add to the clan. The old cat and dog have the sh!t's big time. We didn't see the cat around the house for weeks. The cat has finally faced the realisation that the new addition isn't going anywhere in a hurry. The old dog didn't come out of his kennel very much in the first weeks.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••