Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Back on topic, watch this;
    Last edited by fixthecopier; 09-01-2008 at 11:24 AM.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts rthonpm's Avatar
    I'm pretty much a libertarian leaning Republican, but I'm definitely leaning towards McCain because he's not the same kind of conservative we've been getting for so long now. For awhile it was beginning to seem like the Republican party was becoming the Evangelicals only party, and it bothered me that the party of smaller government seemed to want to do nothing more than legislate all kinds of personal behaviour.
    Barry O is just too green for me. I'm under the age of fifty so all of the comparisons to JFK just leave me cold. To me, JFK is the son of a bootlegger who liked to f$#k 'em two at a time. Also, I don't believe the government is the answer to all of our issues. When did it happen in our country that we went from being sceptical of our government and relying on our neighbours and ourselve to solve our problems to wanting the government to do it for us and not even talking to our neighbours???
    More than likely a third party would be a good idea, but not the Greens as someone mentioned. It just strikes me as a little wrong to vote for a party that covers several nations in an election in a sovereign nation.
    I don't know... just my opinions. Either way, I think this will be a pretty good election, at least people seem engaged a little more than usual...

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jimbo1's Avatar
    What we have here is the known versus the unknown.

It's really sad that when it's the campaign season all is hidden and it will eventually take hindsight to know what should have happened.
    "Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you."

Cdr. William Riker

Ressurecting this post

It's time for the cards to be on the table!

If you feel so inclined state your preference or who you already voted for
    here.

Personally I'm gonna vote for the guy who doesn't have videos of people openly worshiping him on You Tube.

It's a little too creepy.

Cdr. William Riker

Conservative in Exile 250+ Posts laserman06's Avatar
    I am voting for the man whose beliefs lie the closest to mine. I think that if you have read any of my posts then you, know. If you have not read my posts, then I suggest that you should do some research. After all I could tell you who I am going to vote for, but am I telling the truth? One should always research the candidates for president and not be sheeple.
    The family that prays together, stays together!
    Smile God created you and He doesn't make mistakes!

Relax, God IS in control!

Be still and know that I am God
    Ps 46:10

Copier Technician 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1 View Post
    If you feel so inclined state your preference or who you already voted for here.
    I'll play. My late father always told me to do nothing in life I would not stand up for ...

As much as I love a good movie, music, and entertainment in general, I am afraid that most of our celebrities are self-centered jackasses who only dabble in charitable work when it boost their public images. Their may be a few exceptions, but very few. Most of the 'Hollywood' crowd are immoral, corrupt, selfish, vain, gluttonous, cannot manage a marriage, and possess just about every other sick trait I can think of. Yet I do allow these morons to entertain me because they are the only entertainment the industry allows in the spotlight.

I do not particularly like either candidate, but I already voted for McCain and am rather proud of the fact. Obama captured the Hollywood spotlight and had the backing from the dregs of our society and that pretty much tells me he will be just about as big a fake and hollow a man as any other Hollywood personality out there. With McCain I might not be getting what I really want ... but I am pretty certain I know what I am getting.

Just glad you will spend the time to think about what your voting for because so few on either side ever really do.

It's not a football game. It's real life.

Cdr. William Riker

I will vote McCain, one man can't change our situation. McCain understands it will take all parties to unify if we have any hope of moving forward.
    Last edited by mrgoodcopy; 11-04-2008 at 01:40 PM.

I assume that logo is West VA.?

You heard what O said about coal right?

About bankrupting it?

Cdr. William Riker

Yea, Just another reason!! And the list goes on.