Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    It's that time of year again, "2nd verse"

It's that time of year again, "2nd verse"

The yearly 'end of year' sales to push out as much equipment as possible is killing me.
    The sales force seems to be a little lax all year and tries to catch up in the last two weeks.
    Oh well, the defining words in the first sentence is how I keep what's left of my sanity.
    Hope everyone has a safe holiday.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Re: It's that time of year again, "2nd verse"

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    The yearly 'end of year' sales to push out as much equipment as possible is killing me.
    The sales force seems to be a little lax all year and tries to catch up in the last two weeks.
    Oh well, the defining words in the first sentence is how I keep what's left of my sanity.
    Hope everyone has a safe holiday.
    I am with you in that boat. Every year when you think your work should be a bit easier to flow with the season, the orders just comes piling in to the last minute. The answer is always the customer has a budget and has to use it by year end or loose it. wonder what they were doing the weeks or months before, sitting on their laurels.
    We can gripe about this, but on my way from work today, i saw a car on fire on the side of the freeway, with flames aplenty from the hood. This guy is going to remember this christmas for sure and will have tales for his kids and grandkids, though it may not be nice.
    keep safe and responsible on your travels and journeys.