Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Re: Thinking Healthy question ?

Did you know that 89% of the corn grown in the USA are GMO ?. doubt it, look on the usda website. There are also many GMO products that are not listed, but out there and the public is not made aware, because in the usa it is not mandatory to state if a product contains gmo. In europe it is mandatory. My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge.

Just throwing out a question here. How many support or don't mind eating GMO [genetically modified organisms ]?
    Not everyone is opposed to it, some has embraced it as the future of man evolution and some see it as frankien foods. lets hear.

GMO 101

USA: Cultivation of GM plants, 2013
    Last edited by subaro; 05-03-2016 at 02:32 PM.

The plants gets modified to grow on depleted soil.
    Most of the needed and intended nutrients are not present in these GMO's.

There is a big deficiency in sulfur and B vitamins in our diets.
    Bad news is that sulfur works as a catalyst for nutrient absorption.
    So it makes the problem even worse.

Say no to GMO!
    Whatever

Whatever

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

I grew up with nutrition professionals as parents and took nutrition in college, so I know more than the average Joe.

There are a lot of posts here that make me raise an eyebrow to put it nicely. Be skeptical about these things, don't waste a bunch of time chasing Unicorns.

Here is a good bottom line for juicing:
    Keep your diet balanced, juice or no juice.
    Many people find it easier to get the vitamins and minerals you need from juiced vegetables because the fiber is reduced.
    On the downside, fiber is a good thing.
    It is easy to overload on certain nutrients when juicing, the big one being sugars.

I don't juice, but it is a good tool (not a cure for anything, don't buy that hype)

My pro tip I give people who are trying to improve their diet is to stop drinking sweet drinks like Soda and Super sweet coffees.

Moderation my friends.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    Did you know that 89% of the corn grown in the USA are GMO ?. doubt it, look on the usda website. There are also many GMO products that are not listed, but out there and the public is not made aware, because in the usa it is not mandatory to state if a product contains gmo. In europe it is mandatory. My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge.

Just throwing out a question here. How many support or don't mind eating GMO [genetically modified organisms ]? Not everyone is opposed to it, some has embraced it as the future of man evolution and some see it as frankien foods. lets hear.

GMO 101

USA: Cultivation of GM plants, 2013
    Assuming my information source is correct.
    Scientist feed GMO soya milk to rats and mice. The 3rd generation of mice were born without reproductive organs. GMO is the reason disease will multiply rapid across the globe. You can't punch GMO DNA holes in the food chain and expect the sun to shine out of the wonderful experimental results. So if GMO removes reproductive organs then any future human race will have to use human cloning to reproduce itself. So quite possibly the days of purchasing Wall-Mart children are on the way.

The next most horrific beyond anything imaginable is the act of human cloning and genetic modifications. The horrors of human cloning that await our next generation of children will be nothing any Hollywood movie producer could possibly think of. It will make the days of the 3rd Reich look like a Sunday picnic. Super modified beings will be the very least thing to worry about. It will be the actions of super beings that will leave the living breathing souls in horror and despair.

Pandora's genetic box has been opened, I wonder how many genetic scientist have the balls to put the lid back on an walk away.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Assuming my information source is correct.
    Scientist feed GMO soya milk to rats and mice. The 3rd generation of mice were born without reproductive organs. GMO is the reason disease will multiply rapid across the globe.
    I disagree with your view on that, but I know you are not alone. I read that rat study I think you were citing on my lunch break, it's very short(2005 study by Dr. Irina Ermakova) I found it interesting, but noting about 3rd generation reproductive woes. Maybe I got the wrong study. I love this stuff, but i'm actually not interested in getting any deeper into a gmo discussion on here.
    Anyway, check out biofortified .org or geneticliteracyproject .org if you are interested in a very different perspective.
    Cheers

This is certainly worth taking a look at. As Mr. matrix mentioned pandora box, i was wondering who is going to put back the genie in the bottle. Well the request was made and the bottle was rubbed three times.
    We are all ginea pigs now, like it or not.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwisSeV View Post

Anyway, check out biofortified .org or geneticliteracyproject .org if you are interested in a very different perspective.
    Cheers
    I had a quick/brief look at the genticliteracyproject site.
    I would like to discuss GMO further but I feel CTN is not the correct forum.

IMHO until science gets over the Rutherford model of the atom science will ALWAYS arrive at a dead-end knowledge of nature. There is another layer of matter below the chemistry test tube. While GMO science ignore that layer exists there can only ever be problems.

Nature is amazing and has a fixed set of mathematical laws that cannot be F@$Ked over from the limited scientific pursuit of grandeur, which then equates to corporate profit.

The GMO scientists at present are like a monkey with a spanner who's been given a precision Swiss watch as a play toy.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    I had a quick/brief look at the genticliteracyproject site.
    I would like to discuss GMO further but I feel CTN is not the correct forum.

IMHO until science gets over the Rutherford model of the atom science will ALWAYS arrive at a dead-end knowledge of nature. There is another layer of matter below the chemistry test tube. While GMO science ignore that layer exists there can only ever be problems.

Nature is amazing and has a fixed set of mathematical laws that cannot be F@$Ked over from the limited scientific pursuit of grandeur, which then equates to corporate profit.

The GMO scientists at present are like a monkey with a spanner who's been given a precision Swiss watch as a play toy.

AT least the awareness was brought up and the inputs should arouse those who are sleeping at the wheel, so to speak. There are GMO blog sites and i will post one in due time so folks who are interested can join in. I grew up not knowing the word organic, as most of the food we ate was from the garden my parents cultivated. those were good days. Now moving to canada, the west, all i know is the SUPER supermarket, that has everything that looks great but not sure now as if they are.
    scientist are doing what they are trained to do. Ethics, where does it come from ?, our own interlect or from other sources. Well i can give my answer to that, but then others will scream. Well if we truly step back for a while and see the picture, it is not really about money as such, but man's desire to cheat death and be immortal. some may say what's wrong in that. and that for me is the real question for another forum.

I will post one last link to a video that i think is quite moving. This woman is a scientist [ quantum physics] , who has left that behind to take up a cause of the
    SEED. [the prodcut of life ] check her out.