Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Thinking Healthy question ?

Anyone into JUCING ?. If so, have you notice any significant benefits in the years or months that you have done it.

I bought a juicer a couple of years ago [ jack lalaine ] and it's been sitting on top of the fridge since. Would like to fire it up again, but was wondering if there are any setbacks. reading online, you get various good and bad omens. Any thoughts or insights from the trusted folkswould be greatly appreciated.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Thinking Healthy question ?

Re: Thinking Healthy question ?

One of my co-workers drinks a juice cocktail every morning. He throws nearly anything vegetable or fruit into the thing, and juices it. He says it's an interesting surprise to see what it will taste like.

Personally I have no interest in juicing. After years of chemically ruining my sense of smell, and consequently taste, I have come to appreciate the texture of food a great deal. I like things that crunch. So why would I want to remove all the texture? I'll take my vegetables crunchy: raw carrots, raw green beans, raw jicama, and all these items pickled. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Yes for sure Juice up fresh fruit and vegetables when you need to.
    1.3 billion Chinese for the last 5000 years can't be that wrong.
    There is not to many overweight Asian people.
    The reasons why... simple, the Chinese have learnt the value of LIVE ENZYMES , LIVE ENZYME LIVE ENZYMES.

Did I mention live enzymes that keep your stomach bug(s) in balance in your intestinal tract?
    The correct balance of live enzymes, vitamins and minerals is the key to keep chronic illness like
    tertiary syphilis, diabetes2 , candida(yeast), depression , etc in check.
    The best method is a cycle of raw juices once a month to boost the bodys defences.
    Try and heat your vegies with high temperature 180degC to kill of bacteria first, with out cooking the food fully.

STAY THE F#$K AWAY FROM ANITBIOTICS unless totally absolutely necessary, and as a last resort. Long term Antibiotics and medication will strip your Live Enzymes from you intestinal tract. After stripping any darn unwanted intestinal bug can over run your intestinal tract before your healthy good stomach bug kicks in. If you do use antibiotics MAKE THE F#$K SURE you get on probiotics A.S.A.P.
    If you don't boost your probiotics quickly you could end up with something like Candida a yeast infection which strips important vitamins an mineral from your body leaving your immune system open to long term chronic illness,depression and worse, cancer. Body signs to watch out for: tired all the time, short term memory loss(brain fog) , incredible apathy (don't care do it tomorrow).

If you get chronic illness the 4 major foods that will bring you down .
    o sugar (Candida, type bateria )
    o flour (ALOX chemical, diabetes)
    o milk ( STD bacteria)
    o canola oil (flesh eating bacteria)

Don't fall into the trap of the quick "fix in the bottle" minerals, medication and health food fads. Go back to natural ,clean green and "Live Food" where possible. Try to consume your live foods within 24hrs otherwise the food enzymes are Dead, you can still benefit from the vitamins and minerals in the food. Keep your Red meat to a minimum. You need iron from the red meat , but if you have flesh eating bacteria in your intestinal tract the red meat will go rancid quickly in your stomach causing bloating and lower body back and leg pain.

Learn from us IDIOTS (mioa) who have been there and done that....
    Death by chemical doctoring is a multi-trillion dollar industry.

Good Health and Exercise is the slowest possible rate at which you can die, it improves the pain level of your body, and the pain level of your wallet.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 05-02-2016 at 01:28 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Below is the last quote from Neomatrix reply and i have to totally agree with this statement.

Good Health and Exercise is the slowest possible rate at which you can die, it improves the pain level of your body, and the pain level of your wallet.

Any other health tips from you folks would be a blessings so to speak, as if you leave it up to the docs, they will pump you with pills and pharmceuticals. My mother use to dispense the bush and herb remedies, but she is long gone and i think eating right with natures supplements will go a long way in keeping from the modern day pill pushers. not to mention the GMO that is almost unavoidable.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    Below is the last quote from Neomatrix reply and i have to totally agree with this statement.

Any other health tips from you folks would be a blessings so to speak, as if you leave it up to the docs, they will pump you with pills and pharmceuticals. My mother use to dispense the bush and herb remedies, but she is long gone and i think eating right with natures supplements will go a long way in keeping from the modern day pill pushers. not to mention the GMO that is almost unavoidable.

The real meaning of the word pharmacy : To replace one toxin with another, until your body can remove it.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Yes for sure Juice up fresh fruit and vegetables when you need to.
    1.3 billion Chinese for the last 5000 years can't be that wrong.
    There is not to many overweight Asian people.
    The reasons why... simple, the Chinese have learnt the value of LIVE ENZYMES , LIVE ENZYME LIVE ENZYMES.

Did I mention live enzymes that keep your stomach bug(s) in balance in your intestinal tract?
    The correct balance of live enzymes, vitamins and minerals is the key to keep chronic illness like
    tertiary syphilis, diabetes2 , candida(yeast), depression , etc in check.
    The best method is a cycle of raw juices once a month to boost the bodys defences.
    Try and heat your vegies with high temperature 180degC to kill of bacteria first, with out cooking the food fully.

STAY THE F#$K AWAY FROM ANITBIOTICS unless totally absolutely necessary, and as a last resort. Long term Antibiotics and medication will strip your Live Enzymes from you intestinal tract. After stripping any darn unwanted intestinal bug can over run your intestinal tract before your healthy good stomach bug kicks in. If you do use antibiotics MAKE THE F#$K SURE you get on probiotics A.S.A.P.
    If you don't boost your probiotics quickly you could end up with something like Candida a yeast infection which strips important vitamins an mineral from your body leaving your immune system open to long term chronic illness,depression and worse, cancer. Body signs to watch out for: tired all the time, short term memory loss(brain fog) , incredible apathy (don't care do it tomorrow).

If you get chronic illness the 4 major foods that will bring you down .
    o sugar (Candida, type bateria )
    o flour (ALOX chemical, diabetes)
    o milk ( STD bacteria)
    o canola oil (flesh eating bacteria)

Don't fall into the trap of the quick "fix in the bottle" minerals, medication and health food fads. Go back to natural ,clean green and "Live Food" where possible. Try to consume your live foods within 24hrs otherwise the food enzymes are Dead, you can still benefit from the vitamins and minerals in the food. Keep your Red meat to a minimum. You need iron from the red meat , but if you have flesh eating bacteria in your intestinal tract the red meat will go rancid quickly in your stomach causing bloating and lower body back and leg pain.

Learn from us IDIOTS (mioa) who have been there and done that....
    Death by chemical doctoring is a multi-trillion dollar industry.

I don't suppose you could share the basic chemistry behind these claims.
    If not, that's fine. I'll just shut up and go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    I don't suppose you could share the basic chemistry behind these claims.
    If not, that's fine. I'll just shut up and go away.
    I am sure he will answer you at some point. I though have read and heard all that he mentioned, [ on the web ]. The thing is , i don't know what's the truth to the claims. It gets all confusing when experts denounces another expert on the same thing. So i go by consensus and the one with more in agreement i tend to go with [ don't want to say believe] . I do know that aloe vera is an excellent healing plant, that was used whenever injury . we would cut it in small chunks and swallow it and also rub it on the swollen area. ginger is another excellent root that we used to make tea and in case of fever, as a soothing relief.

Jip.

Going to the doctor is the leading cause of death worldwide!
    "cancer" or more practically named acidosis can be cured by nutrition!
    Not by radiation chemo or pills.
    People will suffer from a lack of knowledge.

Every day you need.

Air, water(balanced water with the right conductivity), Chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins amino acids and sunshine.
    Unfortunately we need to supplement these things as going organic is almost impossible.

What you don't need.

FDA, Money driven doctors that would only treat symptoms with pills and will cut away anything they feel like.
    Insurance will pay!!

Pesticides, chlorine, floride, GMO's, hormone and pus filled milk and parasite loaded meat.
    Man made sugar, synthetic oil like canola or trans-fat, metals like aluminum, formaldehyde in packaging, EMF.
    All kinds of coloring and flavoring, chemical cigarette and Plastic....

This will cut down your shopping to the produce section and the health shop not the chemist.
    There is more things we should not consume than we should.

Consumerism and profit!

Actual things that would makes the population healthy is not supported be the FDA.
    Natural cures get hidden or discredited!

Juicing removes the fibre you need. And mixing stuff together could reduce its effectiveness and could lead to fermentation in the bowl.
    Eat the thing! Chewing and saliva is the first step of digestion, drinking it skips the first step.

Enzymes will die above 88 deg C.

The lost meaning of the word pharmakeia means witchcraft.
    Last edited by allan; 05-02-2016 at 06:07 AM.
    Whatever

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

As far as good health goes, I can look to my mother , who will be 76 this year. A few years ago she decided she did not want to have to live with me and my animal farm, so she started a quest to better her health. her main plan was to lose weight. She has been large, big an tall, all my life. A few years ago I had benches and chairs all over her big yard, so she could sit every 20 to 30 feet when her bad knees would hurt. Now she is about 90 pounds lighter and cuts her own grass and runs the weed eater for exercise. Her diet was and is common sense. She cut out all "whites", no sugar, white bread products, potatoes, rice ect. She said just cutting out sugar made her pain level go down a great deal. She loves to cook, so she cooks and sends the food home with me, an I share it with a couple of coworkers. Because of her, I lost weight, although her home cooked meals and deserts she sends home make it hard to keep it off.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

The lost meaning of the word pharmakeia means witchcraft . from allan post.

Don't take allan word for it [alone ]. below is a dictionary of the origin of words

pharmacy (n.) late 14c., "a medicine," from Old French farmacie "a purgative" (13c.), from Medieval Latin pharmacia, from Greek pharmakeia "use of drugs, medicines, potions, or spells; poisoning, witchcraft; remedy, cure," from pharmakeus (fem. pharmakis) "preparer of drugs, poisoner, sorcerer" from pharmakon "drug, poison, philter, charm, spell, enchantment." Meaning "use or administration of drugs" is attested from c. 1400; that of "place where drugs are prepared and dispensed" is first recorded 1833. The ph- was restored 16c. in French, 17c. in English (see ph).
    Last edited by subaro; 05-02-2016 at 03:04 PM.