Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: I may become a criminal...and get politically active...or go to jail...SAVE THE P

Tomorrow our annual Memorial Day Parade goes by right in front of my house so there will be all the neighbors and then some...so I'm going to hand out these political posters I made to try and motivate people to back me to stop the ordinance from passing.

And since we're a copier/printer site, I'm using up some ancient parts/supplies from the old HP Color Laserjet 4500/4550 series and although slow as hell, they look perfect.

Post is attached.

Kitty Propaganda Poster.pdf

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

Re: I may become a criminal...and get politically active...or go to jail...SAVE THE P

Hmm lets see..

Neutering= Genital mutilation *check
    Grandmas= In jail *check
    Your rights and freedom= Gone *check

Got all the boxes there XD

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

I wish more could be done to control the population of cats and dogs. The real solutions require tax dollars and public support. Both are in short supply. I have had to call animal control for loose dogs in the neighborhood because they were attacking other dogs and cats. i am a softy when it comes to animals. A large part of my cat collection would have most likely been feral had I not took them in.

Ozzy, a beautiful male Burmese that was either tossed or escaped at an I-95 rest area.

Dexter, My wife heard a faint meow coming from under a car hood in a collage parking lot, badgered security to wait til the owner came back and get it out. They left him in a box on her truck. She called me to come get him and he did service calls with me. He was about 6 weeks old and he is grey and white with a Rorschach pattern and a very cool laid back manner.

Bunny, solid black long hair, now deceased, showed up in the back yard as a kitten.

Bama, black and white long hair, followed Bunny home one night as a kitten.

Leela, My daughter found her a a party and was afraid she would be abused, she was 6 weeks old.

Baby, another one that Bunny brought home, grey and white stripe. Lived inside for a year, is fixed, and when we let her out she acts feral, will not let anyone near her, but lives in the front yard.

Sweetie Pie, Last year my wife found the body of her uncle after he had been dead for 2 days. Couldn't find her. We went back 2 days later and ransacked the house to find her. He was a loner and she was his true friend. She is a little "special", but is the sweetest cat ever, and loves everyone.

Lucky, grey striped, Daughter found crying in a trash dumpster, maybe 8 weeks old, had been shot with a BB gun.

Mr. Hulk, he is a true feral. He is old and ragged . I left food out for him for over 2 years before he trusted me enough to let me touch him. Now he loves a good neck rub when I feed him breakfast, but I am not allowed to touch him afterwards. He lives under my house.

Mr. Stark, I first saw him as a baby long hair all black. He would come for the food in the front yard. I think someone took him in. He showed up 10 months later loving everyone and wanting a home. Am keeping him prisoner now until he gets fixed next week. He won't stop yelling at me.

I am doing all I can, but If I take in any more I will be a sex change operation away from becoming a crazy old cat lady. Plus the 4 dogs have threatened to eat me if I do.

I almost forgot the asshole Fritz. The careless, worthless neighbors let their cat have a litter, and now another,. My wife HAD to have an orange cat to be her baby. Well this little shit had decided we are brothers and stays connected to me at all times. My new BFF, much to the dismay of my 70 pound BFF pit mix.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

So, with all these cats running loose and not potty trained, wouldn't there be a problem with feces in people's yard ect. I know cats cover their stuff when done, but it's superficial and you step on that and it's stinky. Where i grew up, cats usually roam the neighbourhood and feces was an issue. I have been around many animals and cats stuff stinks the most. Not to say i dislike cats, but just making that point where i can see people not wanting them in their back yards and encouraging feeding ect. Their kids use the back yards and enemys are created that way.
    I know the topic is about saving the pussy, but to stray a bit off course, the orcas at sea world roam the world and man have captured him, put him in a swimming pool, so that he can have his pleasure and for his children to have fun. So the lion, the king of the jungle and they put him in a zoo, when he kill a human, then they shoot him, because he becomes a man killer now and that cannot be tolerated. what's the solution ?.
    Since man is the highest of all the living creatures and we dominate the planet by our so called interlect, then we must find a balance and not let the species die off, but be good stewards of what was given to us for food and affection and therefore find that EQULIBRIUM . Zoos are not the answer.
    Last edited by subaro; 05-30-2016 at 11:25 AM.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Well from what I witness my dogs and the neighbors dogs take care of the poo. My cats that poop outside cover their mess. It's not cat poop I step in, it is the mess left by my 4 dogs. After being fixed, the cats never stray beyond my next door neighbors house, usually they are found on the deck. My yard is large, one of those neighborhoods they cut out of the forest. To have as many cats as I have, there is a very active bird population. They come and steal the cat food left outside. Just looking from the bedroom window, blue jays, cardinals, robins, Canadian geese, a red headed woodpecker and many more. I have only found birds that the cats had got to on 2 occasions. I do understand the damage that wild cats and dogs can do, I just wish there were more no-kill shelters and puppy mills should be outlawed.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    I may become a criminal...and get politically active...or go to jail...SAVE THE PUSSY

Quote Originally Posted by SwisSeV View Post
    Hmm lets see..

Neutering= Genital mutilation *check
    Grandmas= In jail *check
    Your rights and freedom= Gone *check

Got all the boxes there XD
    Huh????

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

Read kingpd's poster.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    I may become a criminal...and get politically active...or go to jail...SAVE THE PUSSY

I've got a customer that could do with a cat or two...........

crispymouse.jpg CMYKpoop.jpg

It looks like they sampled all the toners except for the yellow.

And sorry Mr Customer, we're not fixing that under your service agreement.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

Sad news about the gorilla that was shot, at least he had a good life providing gawk and creating income, oh, and education

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Cat Ordinance Update:

Well we didn't win. I went door to door today to hand out flyers but got sore legs after a while

Went to the town meeting tonight to try to get some provisions changed or to at least have the matter tabled until they could collect more information. Mr. Jim Scott (go Jim) made a motion to table but no one would second it.

I actually got into a little heated debate with one of the commissioners, Joann F. Zimmerman. It became clear that she had a big hand in the cat ordinance because she was sick of cats digging up her flowers. So it appears she was using her powers for personal gain. Sexually mutilate a cat, save a flower as the new adage goes.

The only thing left to do is keep feeding the hungry critters (their ordinance be damned) and run for commissioner myself in 2017.

Or better yet maybe I should run for state senate so I can start to strip away local government powers altogether. Too much abuse and corruption at the local government anyway.

KING FOR COMMISSIONER 2017!

here kitty kitty.jpg