Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

Re: Condolences To France

If you think kids should be able to bring bibles and proselytize in schools, than you need to accept floor mats and prayer rooms too. Our constitution is very clean about not promoting one religion over another.

Personally I think public schools should not allow promoting of any specific religious believes. Schools are for learning how to think, not telling kids what to believe. Private schools, churches and at home give people a good place to study/practice theology if that's what they want.

Immigrants should share american values. If you think that gays should be executed, violence is a justified means of shutting down criticism of your religion and refuse to turn in people who are planning a terrorist plot, you are not american and never should be.

Ok, back to thinking about copy machines

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Yikes!
    I'm sorry for introducing religion into this! If any snowflakes, I mean people were offended by that you can yell at me or call me rude names. It is entirely my fault after all.
    My main intention was just to show we are actually physically doing something about that. Are you?
    Just feeling bad doesn't help anyone after all.

Iowa, what snowflakes were offended by what you said?? You didn't say anything that was even close to offensive

Thumbs down Re: Condolences To France

201658102757655734_2.png

Massacres eighth May 1945 Reaction of French colonialism in Algeria
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Condolences To France

Quote Originally Posted by SwisSeV View Post
    If you think kids should be able to bring bibles and proselytize in schools, than you need to accept floor mats and prayer rooms too. Our constitution is very clean about not promoting one religion over another.

Personally I think public schools should not allow promoting of any specific religious believes. Schools are for learning how to think, not telling kids what to believe. Private schools, churches and at home give people a good place to study/practice theology if that's what they want.

Immigrants should share american values. If you think that gays should be executed, violence is a justified means of shutting down criticism of your religion and refuse to turn in people who are planning a terrorist plot, you are not american and never should be.

Ok, back to thinking about copy machines
    No. We think that floor mats, prayer rooms, prayer times and the Quran should not be allowed in US public schools.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    201658102757655734_2.png

Nearly every nation on earth paints the same picture with the same one-sided brush.
    Those same nations communicate the same intent to all with a fork-tongue.

I don't see any nationality in any such photo's I've seen. I only see orangutans beating their chest as they dominate over rival orangutans who have encroached on their jungle territory. After all man shares 98% of his DNA with his fellow primates, which causes those to behave in a manner identical one-on-one with nature. Unfortunately the law-of-the-jungle self-preservation is innate in all human beings, including mioa.

When you work out how to fix the human race ill intent towards each other, please let me know...

It may take another thousand years, but I believe the human race is slowly getting better...

I haven't lost all faith just yet....
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 07-20-2016 at 01:32 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Thumbs down Re: Condolences To France

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Nearly every nation on earth paints the same picture with the same two sided brush.
    Those same nations communicate the same intent to all with a fork-tongue.

I don't see any nationality in any such photo's I've seen. I only see orangutans beating their chest as they dominate over rival orangutans who have encroach on their jungle territory.After all man shares 98% of his DNA with his fellow primates, which causes those to behave in a manner identical one-on-one with nature. Unfortunately the law-of-the-jungle self-preservation is innate in all human beings, including mioa.

When you work out how to fix the human race ill intent towards each other, please let me know...

It may take another thousand years, but I believe the human race is slowly getting better...

I haven't lost all faith just yet....
    Unfortunately, you do not know anything about what he did during the French colonial power Asammarh Algeria massacres and inhuman criminal acts

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Unfortunately, you do not know anything about what he did during the French colonial power Asammarh Algeria massacres and inhuman criminal acts
    True...
    I myself (like many other people) do not know the absolute gritty details you speak of, and with due respect to those who suffered, I truly would not want to know.

Do you know "exactly" what happened to the Aboriginal colonies when the British bought convict prisoners into Australia ? Why would people want to know ???

Every nations historians paints the same picture with a one-sided brush.
    Quite obviously there is two sides to every atrocity ever recorded.
    No surprises for guessing you will only ever hear one side of the story.
    I doubt there is a single nation on earth who has blood free clean hands.

All nations have skeletons in their gloomy closet....
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 07-20-2016 at 02:10 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

201658102757655734_2.png

Doesn't seem like the time or place to bash the French.
    Last edited by SwisSeV; 07-20-2016 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Misunderstanding

Thumbs up Re: Condolences To France

It is a pleasure to debunk the world what DID imperialist colonial power France in Algeria from my slaughter and genocide of the people of Algerian poor and simple operations only his main concern is the independence of his country .. and I do not care about you that you want to interdict on your website. Our freedom because we Algerians are priceless