Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Condolences To France

Quote Originally Posted by SwisSeV View Post
    Iowa, what snowflakes were offended by what you said?? You didn't say anything that was even close to offensive
    Sorry about that.
    I brought up something that could be helpful as a reply to Neo's post, and then a religious debate breaks out just after that. I waited for a while to see if that would die out on it's own and this would return to a thoughtful discussion, as emotions are always high after the sort of attack France had just been through.
    It didn't, and it's my fault that happened, and in the context of this of this thread I couldn't see that being very helpful.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

It's interesting how the threads on CTN digress...

Re: Mood conditioning or Mindcontrol.
    The doctrine or dogma mentioned to enslave and control a persons will goes back in
    history for a very long time. The act of suppressing or controlling the population is
    thousands of years old. I believe one method of conditioning or mindcontrol is inscribed
    on the walls in one of the egyptian pyramids.

The Pavlov's dog principle. Pavlov taught his dog to pee on a person leg at the sound of a
    bell ring.

Any oppressive regime can place a person in chains electrocuted,punished then reward
    that person at intervals for complying to their oppressive will. Such a tormented person
    would become conditioned to layers of pain and fear and quickly learn to agree to their
    oppressors dogma. If an oppressors cycles of torment continue for some length of time;
    such a tormented person would finally lose their self-preservation and will to live. The
    younger the person the easier for the oppressor to force their mind conditioning dogma.
    If that same tourched person goes on to become a hate filled oppressive controller to
    other people, it would only be matter of time before a totally dark regime of hatred
    conditions the mind of an entire hidden military type social structure.

Such be the case, I believe there would exist a dark filled social structure in place
    where hidden layers of "emotionally triggered subconscious hatred" is forcibly instilled
    in the minds of it's oppressed army. There may exist a mental subconscious condition in
    this oppressed society where the simple mention of a spoken word like "love" would
    instill great fear and violent anger. Where as in the opposite vain you speak of words like
    "evil hate", an those tormented souls embrass the ideal of warm friendship and a shake
    of the hand with eager desire. What happens when an oppressed persons conscious intent
    an emotions become forcefully reverse to other people in society? How do we treat the
    cause of such an illness of the soul? An example might be a rabbid dog. Every person
    fears a violent rabbid dog, an demands the dog be put down. We should treat the "cause
    of disease" in a rabbid dog by affirming that the disease is quarantined,identified and
    removed? The dog itself has every desire and basic instinct to once again be
    happy,healthy and receive worthy affection; not to be shot.

I guess it's always easier to assume something, and forever more difficult to prove it as fact.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 07-21-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post

[Snip]

Well i think you are trying to get an answer why men are brainwashed as you said. Doctrine is doctrine and the men who are teaching fanatic ideology are themselves controlled by ?. Well lets just say you have to have an understanding of the spiritual realm to gain insights to this. The secular world would only look at tangible evidence and rightly so to the unspiritual mind. But there are real battles being fought in that world. synopsis, is these men thoughts are really not their own and are being manipulated themselves.
    I am not putting a religious spin to this thread, but mearly replying to statements given and seeing if i can shed a bit of my own insights, believable or not.

@Subaro: You allude to a paradigm shift in the above closing paragraph.
    Perhaps you may like to elabrate further on what you mean?

What mind conditioning area in particular are you referring too: metaphysic like Voodoo,
    witchcraft,spirtually? Perhap physics, like EMP/Scalar systems,mobile phone
    towers/satelite systems?

In prelude to my assumption:
    I'm aware there are gray areas of technology(ostrich syndrome) in use that are openly in
    advance of the currently recognised social systems of law. An outdated law system which
    is unable to keep up with such technology. We all live in an ever changing world of
    technology; the misuse of that technology however harmless it appears to the majority,
    cannot be called to accountability, for there is no existing balance of law or control
    in place to be able to consistantly measure and force compliance. Example, mobile phone
    tower(s) or microwave link towers propagating "harmless" EMF through one person home may
    not be as harmless to the next person in the adjacent building. EMF cavity resonance,
    along with multi tower intersected modulation effects and sperry force different
    abnormal behavior, mood modification and sleep deprevation to various people. To
    clarify: p!ssed off angry citizens slowly conditioned to negative health living
    conditions. A persons mental health slowly being conditioned to accept the negative
    emotions they feel are the normality. A world filled with ever more angry people is not
    a better world. Where does the true accountability for misuse or abuse of modern
    technology lay? Is there even a recognised real world solution, and which public body
    would address the real problem?

I've heard it said "we no longer live in a 'Democracy', we now live in a 'Technocracy',
    where those with the most technology get to rule unelected by stealth". How does the
    social system force a multi layered "stealth governing system" out into the open
    publicly and back to the voting booth? The days of the ostrich hiding its head in the
    sand have long surpassed. IMHO, the current elected government(s) along with law/legal
    institutes need to seriously address the real issues with modern technology, by putting
    proper publicly transparent regulatory bodies and mandates in place. Regulations that
    fail to table in government under the guise of national security is utter B/S. Ostrich
    syndrome is over with, the equine has bolted...

Tomorrow will always be just another day......
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 07-21-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

[QUOTE=NeoMatrix;525335]@Subaro: You allude to a paradigm shift in the above closing paragraph.
    Perhaps you may like to elabrate further on what you mean?

What mind conditioning area in particular are you referring too: metaphysic like Voodoo,
    witchcraft,spirtually? Perhap physics, like EMP/Scalar systems,mobile phone
    towers/satelite systems?

Well, Neo, to answer your question, i would have to delve into some areas that would not be fit for this thread and forum. The dog chasing its tail would what it would lead to. So i stop here.
    Vive la France
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts nekowaiidesu's Avatar

Sorry about that.
    I don't think the thread spiraled into huge religious debate lol. I think it was largely my fault for being vague and offensive and taking a few walls of text to clear that up. I don't see anyone flaming so I think it's under control.

Any oppressive regime can place a person in chains electrocuted,punished then reward
    that person at intervals for complying to their oppressive will.
    Two plus two equals?

EMF cavity resonance,
    along with multi tower intersected modulation effects and sperry force different
    abnormal behavior, mood modification and sleep deprevation to various people.
    This reminds me of the story like to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game a little. I have never given this much serious thought in reality and generally shrugged it off to tinfoil-hat types but I'm starting to wonder a lot more.

The idea in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was that 7 scientists' consciousness were linked into a kind of hivemind called Common-Conscioussness - This allowed them to interact directly with the Noosphere in attempt to tweak human nature but in the process affect the biosphere to create the post-apocalyptic setting full of strange anomalies the games takes place around. It even includes a giant antenna type structure nicknamed "Brain Scorcher" which is used to basically 'zombify' people who are then easily brainwashed or disposed of. Funnily enough it also uses an analogy of religion in all of this - but I think we've got enough of that in this thread without going into the realm of science-fiction!

There may exist a mental subconscious condition in
    this oppressed society where the simple mention of a spoken word like "love" would
    instill great fear and violent anger.
    Hate week? We were always at war with Eurasia!

we now live in a 'Technocracy',
    where those with the most technology get to rule unelected by stealth"
    "Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week..."

Quote Originally Posted by nekowaiidesu View Post

[Snip]

"Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week..."
    I'm an Aussie, we don't have USA FEMA in OZ, well not officially anyway...

The particular EMF an associated "big-bother" topics I've disgusted in early threads are over 25-30 years old to me. I worked with this subject material many years ago when I did part-time humanitarian work for groups like Amnesty International. The subject is quite an old topic for me personally, an likewise many others.

Advances in scalar technology have moved on since I became familiar with the topic; some of it truly amazing, some of it abhorred. I still fine it surprising how each generation of youth believes they're the first to discover something devoid an sinister.

The dark side of human nature is still based on 98% orangutan DNA, their behaviour over the last 30 years hasn't surprise me to any degree, they're right on par with their natural DNA sequence.

And no viva la France, just sympathy to the innocent tourist and those families in the city of Nice who suffered pointlessly....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

[QUOTE=nekowaiidesu;525354]I don't think the thread spiraled into huge religious debate lol. I think it was largely my fault for being vague and offensive and taking a few walls of text to clear that up. I don't see anyone flaming so I think it's under control.

I agree with the above and would say healthy discussion with a global audience and participants is a good thing as you get a feel of how peoples of different lands looks at events and spells it out. Mr. Nekowaiidesu, you did not offend anyone really, is that your statement just needed clarifying or expanded, i.e the one where omnipotent was mentioned, which you did later on.
    I think the thread was bound to go this route a bit as the event involved religious elements in the scope of the why's. Trying to figure out why men behave the way they do in the extreme is a complex thing, with many suggestions. Well i would like to hear those suggestions , but some are too easily offended when others try to explain in writing what they think.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts nekowaiidesu's Avatar

I'm an Aussie, we don't have USA FEMA in OZ, well not officially anyway...
    The FEMA thing was a reference to another game, one of my all-time favourites: Deux Ex. (I play a lot of games lol and sometimes forget not everyone gets obscure the references)

The theme of that game was also a very dystopian future, in which corporations essentially pull the strings of the government (Largely centered around disease which is actually man-made to cull the poor and extort the rich)... So not much unlike our real world, or the covert illuminati 'technocracy' you mentioned.

"Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week.." was the opening line of the intro cutscene. The game has quite a cult following and as such that line of dialogue became a meme among the fan base.

I agree with the above and would say healthy discussion with a global audience and participants is a good thing
    Thank you Subaro for engaging and understanding. I think religion, Islam in particular, is going to go continue through many trials and tribulations brought unto it by 'a few bad apples'. It is quite refreshing that people are open to discuss sensitive topics, on a copier forum no less. With all due respect to those affected in Nice, I have enjoyed the content of this thread

Condolences To ...?

Pit in my stomach.....

I don't know if the pit in my stomach was caused from one to many beers last night, or the fact I turn the television news on this morning to witness yet another one of those pointless, meaningless
    defecation of human extirpated acts played out on the screen in front of me, again.

Our sympathy to the families and friends of those people in the city of Munich, Germany....

I'm tempted to cut the electrical plug off my television...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Re: Condolences To ...?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post

I'm tempted to cut the electrical plug off my television...

I think many politicians have already done so... hence the denial.