Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Re: Condolences To ...?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Pit in my stomach.....

I'm tempted to cut the electrical plug off my television...

You mean the idiot box, yeh, have done that about 12yrs ago. I choose my content now, no more of those stupid -----
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    You mean the idiot box, yeh, have done that about 12yrs ago. I choose my content now, no more of those stupid -----
    One of my uncles sternly chastised me when I was about 12-13years old.
    "Turn off the idiot-box boy, you'll never make anything of your life while ever you're watching that stupid TV,it'll numb your brain and turn you into a sheep like everyone else."

The reprimand must have worked because I rarely watched the TV from that day on.

Surprisingly I still correct some members of my own family to this day: "you know that b/s on TV is not the real world, why are you behaving like it is."
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    One of my uncles sternly chastised me when I was about 12-13years old.
    "Turn off the idiot-box boy, you'll never make anything of your life while ever you're watching that stupid TV,it'll numb your brain and turn you into a sheep like everyone else."

The reprimand must have worked because I rarely watched the TV from that day on.

Surprisingly I still correct some members of my own family to this day: "you know that b/s on TV is not the real world, why are you behaving like it is."

Your uncle was a wise man and passed on his wisdom ..

Back to the subject of condolences, i hope this thread does not become long term. Tell me, what makes a man gun down teenagers. This is so sad and rightly so the familes of those kids. Big brother ideology might take shape in more dynamic form from these kind of situations. Liberties may be forfeited in attempts to keep the public safe ????....
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    Your uncle was a wise man and passed on his wisdom ..

Back to the subject of condolences, i hope this thread does not become long term. Tell me, what makes a man gun down teenagers. This is so sad and rightly so the familes of those kids. Big brother ideology might take shape in more dynamic form from these kind of situations. Liberties may be forfeited in attempts to keep the public safe ????....
    From the unemployed adolesce perspective, idle hands are troubled hands :
    Foremost lack of education, leading to diminutive self worth, generated from an unobtainable world ideal,leading to boredom, possibly crime drugs, finally leading to dirty body fluid(toxins), and repetitive depression, anxiety an all it's associated segregated personal feelings and social behavioural problems.

For adults, those body fluid toxins might come about due to, bad employment conditions(chemicals/metals), life style choices, alcohol,drugs, chronic disease, wrong companion ideology, all leading to feelings of separation from society.

In stating that body fluid toxins alone is the answer to all segregation behavioural problems would make myself look ignorant and naοve. To believe that a person can feel some other persons immediate physical and mental pain is ignorant at the least. No one can feel the immediate anxiety or depression that's felt causing a person to go off the rails in a blind state of persona.

There are many layers of hay before the last straw breaks the camels back...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 07-24-2016 at 05:02 AM.

Re: Condolences To France

When lost in the dark...........

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Condolences To France

And another

When is the EU going to realize this freedom of movement aint working, this one was a suspected terrorist.

I voted out and the sooner England leaves this corrupt union the better, there's only so much the people can take.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    And another

When is the EU going to realize this freedom of movement aint working, this one was a suspected terrorist.

I voted out and the sooner England leaves this corrupt union the better, there's only so much the people can take.
    But the best one has just been on the news. Apparently there will be a massive, last-minute flurry of immigrants into the UK before it leaves the EU. They are trying to decide on a cut-off date. How about tomorrow? I for one am sick to fucking death of this country being taken for a ride by benefit sponging cretins and the people who criticise our way of life and want to demean or damage it. You don't like it? THEN FUCK OFF.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Condolences To France

When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

I don't live in Europe and therefore my opinion on it is irrelevant. I actually had something different after the first sentence, then I read the first sentence again and decided to not say anything else.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking