Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Condolences To France

Condolences to the people in the city of Nice in France.
    Our thoughts and prayers of well wishes go out to those.

I just wish the media would cease fuelling the copycat-syndrome hatred groups,
    by rewarding them with their feed of carnage on mainstream TV.
    Every one of the hate-groups wants their 15 minutes of fame, and the media
    are so ready and willing to help them just to boast ratings...

So sad all round..... .....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Condolences To France

I just checked that out, that's terrible. Thanks for the heads up though.
    At least the news could call morons that do that sort of thing the cowards that they are.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Condolences To France

Where is the tolerance? I had a whole rant to go on, but I wilhhold my comments until I can form my thoughts with intelligent prose.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

[Language Warning]

Depending on a certain outcome this November I may be lacing up my Corcorans and getting back in the fight against these bastards. Wait. Bastards isn't the right term. I can't think of one that's semi-vulgar and grammatically and culturally accurate, so let's just say enemy combatants.

Worst case scenario I continue preparing for the war on my own shores, and waiting for either the full-scale societal collapse in this fair city, or for some sort of reconciliation and unification by all involved when realizing we all have a common enemy.

If I have offended anyone, and they wish to discuss topics such as I've mentioned in further detail, please PM.
    Last edited by TheBlueOrleans; 07-15-2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Added language warning. I keep forgetting to do that.
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts igi's Avatar

very sad what happened.
    but viva la france

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

This is a debate that could go on and will go on forever until swift and decisive action is taken. What that action is, the politicians have absolutely no idea.

My thoughts are to shut the borders of all countries to all immigrants and asylum seekers. Holiday visitors are still permitted but not without exhaustive security checks being carried out. If that costs the host country millions - tough shit - it could have saved 84 lives yesterday. Biometric passports should be compulsory.

Back to the original topic - may those who lost their lives in such a senseless, disgusting attack find their peace.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Condolences To France

This was one of the first stories on after I turned the news this morning.

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonerMunkeh View Post
    This is a debate that could go on and will go on forever until swift and decisive action is taken. What that action is, the politicians have absolutely no idea.

My thoughts are to shut the borders of all countries to all immigrants and asylum seekers. Holiday visitors are still permitted but not without exhaustive security checks being carried out. If that costs the host country millions - tough shit - it could have saved 84 lives yesterday. Biometric passports should be compulsory.

Back to the original topic - may those who lost their lives in such a senseless, disgusting attack find their peace.
    Shutting down the boarders really does mean the terrorists win. Long live America and all the other free thinking, open societies out there!
    Shame on people who use 1400 year old fairy tails to justify violence, get with the program Islam, you're being a real turd.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Separation: begats rivalry ,begats anger, begats war ,and finally destruction.

Personal feelings of separation an anxiety are but the first small steps down the path of darkness. Loss of general health an well being is one of the first stages in feeling separated an anxietous.

If ALL people of the world had sufficient access to nutritious food,clean water an affordable health care; their personal feelings of anxiety an frustrations should be kept to a minimum, ie separation. Most feelings of separation and frustration comes down to what toxins are running rampant in a persons body fluid/water. If the correct "balance" of nutriention is maintained and people are free of disease,heavy-metals,repeative drugs an alcohol combinations, then people should not feel the need or an overwhelming requirement to lend their conscious thoughts to the dark side of this earthly existence.

Healthy body healthy mind as the saying goes....

A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison.
    Francis Bacon

How does the world grow as individuals, an yet without separation in the world ?
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 07-16-2016 at 01:11 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Condolences To France

The big problem for the EU is that the potential terrorists could already be there. Once you are in any EU country, there are no internal borders unless other EU member nations decide to do something similar to BREXIT.

Since the start of last year there has been three major terror attacks in France. Charlie Hebdo in January 2015, the Paris attack in November and now Nice. I have heard that France is about 30-35% Muslim. The question then becomes what percentage of those are extremists.