Service Manager 250+ Posts nottoosharp's Avatar

Not very polite rant.

I had to chew on my own face to keep from letting her know what I thought about trying to get two more years out of her AR-M455 with 1,118,500 copies on it.
    It is kind of rude. Sorry in advance.
    To whom it may concern,
    We at * my company* regret to inform you that we cannot repair your mfp located in inventory control, at your Anytown plant as it is a huge, out dated piece of crap, and not even the good crap that feels like you went a ton, leaves you nearly clean, and afterwards you feel lighter. Seriously were talking got drunk and ate wings, tacos, and a fat chick kind of crap. You know the kind it takes longer to wipe off than it does to take, leaves your rear end distended, and now you will feel like everyone can smell your greasy bum crack. Yeah, that kind of piece of crap. Anyway get a new one already!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Not very polite rant.

Had something similar today."Why does this machine keep breaking down?" Me-"maybe it's because the recommended monthly volume is 5k and for the past 2 1/2 years you average 20k a month"

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Not very polite rant.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Had something similar today."Why does this machine keep breaking down?" Me-"maybe it's because the recommended monthly volume is 5k and for the past 2 1/2 years you average 20k a month"
    Had a good one this week. I've been retired for about six months now. But I have also lived in the same house for twenty years and neighbors know I work on office equipment and printers. Out walking to the car and a guy and gal walk up say they know I know something about computers and printers. Asked if I could take a quick look at the one they were given. Went along and checked out what they had. They had been given a nice old 286 Leading Edge PC with a panasonic dot matrix printer. Yeap the pc had low density 5 1/4 drives and no harddrive. It would start up and try to access the floppies. But I seriously doubt there is anywhere near here that has the old floppies or even be able to find a nice 30 meg mfm hard drive with dos 5.0 or 6.0. Well they took the news great and I sent them on to where I knew they could get a good deal. There is a pawn shop near here that has laptops for less than 75.00,