Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

Re: Most interesting copier location

Can't specify much because it's a current (lucrative) contract, but in a certain hospital there is a bizhub 363 in what can only be described as a closet, so small that one literally cannot open the door fully to enter the room without standing uncomfortably close (get-to-know-your-neighbor close) to the finisher and allowing the door to close behind them. The door will not open past the control panel. How do they open the side door to clear a jam? They don't. They place a service call that the machine is "jammed, can't get to it".

Last call I got for that machine was noted "broken part". Someone new apparently didn't realize the spacial limitations of that room and decided to open the door with all their might, broke the control panel clean off. I found it hanging by the cable, thankfully when I built the blasted thing I screwed the cable in place. That was a fun call. Could not, for the life of me, figure out why it wasn't billable as "damaged by user".
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Most interesting copier location

Re: Most interesting copier location

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Got to ask, how long did that delivery take?
    he hasn't been seen since!