Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    former propeller tester 250+ Posts

Re: copy tech preppers

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Who was the first guy to throw shit at a fan?
    like many new concepts the first time was most likely accidental. Its probable that someone was holding one in their hand one summer, and it slipped out and hit the fan.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mythbusters do an episode on SHTF. I can imagine those guys dressed in latex fetish outfits with a fan nearby.

Actually sex shops should sell fans for those broadminded folk. Probably a good idea to get a good quality fan without nasty chemicals just to be safe.

I digress

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

[QUOTE=BLADE;540139I wouldn't be surprised if Mythbusters do an episode on SHTF. I can imagine those guys dressed in latex fetish outfits with a fan nearby.[/QUOTE]

Poop Hits the Fan High Speed | MythBusters | Discovery
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    yeh that's a bit lame so far, have you thought of building a flame thrower from samsung parts and attaching it to the ride on lawnmower as part of a Mel Gibson style defence system
    This old thread came to mind when I read this article.
    Elon Musk selling flame throwers.....

This is a case of Art mimicking life... all in fun...

htttps://www.firsttoknow.com/elon-musk-sells-15000-flamethrowers-48-hours/?utm_source=contentad_backfill&utm_campaign=elon-musk-sells-15000-fl-213563&pp=1&utm_medium=235161&ck=e271f879d90ff5ac3 6e5766b238aeac8

Elon Musk Sells 15,000 Flamethrowers in 48 Hours | First to Know
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    copy tech preppers

61yrs... in da biz 30+yrs. Prepping for at least 22yrs

Have large garden and melons/squash planted on one border of the 1.75acres. surrounded by 300 acres of Farm/woods
    2 roosters 12 hens 24 chicks
    have natural Mulberry - Black Caps - crab apples in yard along with 6 apple 8 peach and 12 blueberry
    have designed my own solar hot water system for house n shed
    getting all the last things for my solar powered well system
    1400gals of well water stored ( and rotated during dry season )
    JUST last year I canned: 140qts short cut Green Bean 120qts french cut GB 50qts Crowder Peas 40 Navy Bean 200 Cut from Cob Silver Queen Corn

I have food/supplies/ammo in 10 different sealed caches on my property and in woods.

20 fellow preppers within 5miles... all have CB or handheld Hams... MOST I have known for 25-30yrs ( they got me started...damnit )

since i mentioned ammo in the caches ... that is as far as i go there.

I have my CCW and get to train with a few guys from Ft Bragg NC that are also preppers/III%r's

was Boy Scout Leader - Church Deacon - Town Council - State III%UP Leader 5yrs - Single Father and care taker for elderly mother

visit with VETS 2x a month at the Fayetteville VA ( this above all I feel does my heart the most good! <3 )

like my family before me always an American - Christian and friend to those in need.... just don't try to use me... been there ..learned that lesson.

copy tech preppers

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    This old thread came to mind when I read this article.
    Elon Musk selling flame throwers.....

This is a case of Art mimicking life... all in fun...

htttps://www.firsttoknow.com/elon-musk-sells-15000-flamethrowers-48-hours/?utm_source=contentad_backfill&utm_campaign=elon-musk-sells-15000-fl-213563&pp=1&utm_medium=235161&ck=e271f879d90ff5ac3 6e5766b238aeac8

Elon Musk Sells 15,000 Flamethrowers in 48 Hours | First to Know
    damnit never in the right place with the money at the right time!

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Have large garden and melons/squash planted on one border of the 1.75acres. surrounded by 300 acres of Farm/woods

random snip
    My father had similar hobby farm down the South East corner of the state from our local.
    He just sold out and moved into an all expenses paid retirement village further up the coast.
    The move left a glint in the corner of my eye as I drove away from his place for the last time.

My O/M is a go-getter and does things on the hop in top gear if possible. To see him slow down and move to a retirement village left an empty spot inside. He's still active, just that I know some how he misses plodding along in his very well constructed vegetable and fruit orchards.

Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

have natural Mulberry - Black Caps - crab apples in yard along with 6 apple 8 peach and 12 blueberry
    JUST last year I canned: 140qts short cut Green Bean 120qts french cut GB 50qts Crowder Peas 40 Navy Bean 200 Cut from Cob Silver Queen Corn

I have food/supplies/ammo in 10 different sealed caches on my property and in woods.

20 fellow preppers within 5miles... all have CB or handheld Hams... MOST I have known for 25-30yrs ( they got me started...damnit )

I have my CCW and get to train with a few guys from Ft Bragg NC that are also preppers/III%r's

was Boy Scout Leader - Church Deacon - Town Council - State III%UP Leader 5yrs - Single Father and care taker for elderly mother

visit with VETS 2x a month at the Fayetteville VA ( this above all I feel does my heart the most good! <3 )

like my family before me always an American - Christian and friend to those in need.... just don't try to use me... been there ..learned that lesson.
    Envious and jealous beyond description... That sad, I must congratulate you on your growing and canning efforts.... that quantity takes a tremendous amount of work , skill and dedication...
    Cheers..

copy tech preppers

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Envious and jealous beyond description... That sad, I must congratulate you on your growing and canning efforts.... that quantity takes a tremendous amount of work , skill and dedication...
    Cheers..
    it does take alot of work... but it is well worth it when you sit back and watch the progress! Lately I have been working on trapping/snaring the local edible wildlife. I have caught 4 nice fat rabbits in my deadfall. ( man they were really tasty)

even tho I got them in the ground late winter ( ground has not frozen here ) my new blueberries are already producing ( but the birds got most of them )

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I've been slowly collecting machine parts, which I will, someday, arrange together to build a giant, protective robot.
    You cant use copier parts, if that happens your mech will fail 4:30pm on a Friday and the replacement parts will be out of stock. Also the chance that your mech would give off some kind of aura that drops the IQ of people nearby by 50 points seems all too likely.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    copy tech preppers

Dang Mr. Phil, that's my kinda living. I grew up in South Ga. and we always canned vegetables every year. Joined the Army straight out of High school. Spent time with the 101st at Fort Campbell Ky. but my last duty station was Ft. Bragg with the 82nd. Got my first copier job in Raleigh after I got out. Stuck in Florida now, not much room for a garden and land is expensive. I have plenty of fire power though and a good amount of ammo. With plenty of skills acquired to effectively eliminate potential threats. Working on a food plan now.

A special salute to you sir for visiting the VA hospital. I know those guys appreciate it. Keep up the good work.