Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Trump Protesters - the joke's on them

I wonder if, years from now, these college kids are going to realize Trump had no intention of killing LGBT or locking up minorities or trying to plan a dictatorship. He was just a guy who thought that he could do things better than Washington. Will they laugh at themselves?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar

Re: Trump Protesters - the joke's on them

well it was fueled by the MSM and the Dems. Scare tactics by the left on the unknowing have always worked.

If you can remember back in school having the " nuclear " drills ( like that would have saved us anyways.) it really caused more panic than getting us ready.

The left has instilled fear in the Low Information Voters.. and has breed the likes of BLM ( even tho they were formed in the EU) and has brought back to life the New Black Panther Party. Big Global money has always been the String Master and the people in DC just the puppets.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Low energy sheeple drinking George Soros' kool aid. It amazes me how a man is elected in to the white house and makes a promise to American people that he is going to help them- and they are out rioting. I just read an article that people are destroying new balance shoes because they supported Trump. If you look at the reasons why they supported Trump is because they want no part of the TPP, which would make 0% their product no longer made in the USA, just like the rest of the shoe manufactures in their category. New balance domestically manufactures 25% of their shoes in the USA. Go figure, morons that are trashing a company for wanting to stay in the USA?! And, support and employ American workers....what have we come to in society!? Why is Barack Husein Obama not stopping these riots? Since Obama has been in office we have had the lowest labor participation rates (bureau of labor statistics), Close to 95m Americans out of the labor force (bureau of labor statistics), lowest home ownership rate in 51 years, foreclosures in record numbers, around 43 million Americans on food stamps ( according to the USDA), please don't tell me its the Republicans fault or a senate and a house thing, either, because the majority since 2007 was Democrat. Obama promised change and had 8 years to do it.... I'm still waiting. Give Trump a chance and see if he can do what he said he would do and please don't drink the media kool aid, be a free thinker, seek out information on your own and educate yourself.

worker drone 250+ Posts

What does it say about the current American Political Machine? Essentially, "we searched through our entire collection of current politicians, and this is the best we could find to offer". It is time for a house cleaning. The system is overfilled with people who have forgotten who was sent there to work for whom.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar

So...it's similar to a temper tantrum. Most on the right when Obama was elected, accepted the outcome and didnt riot. I didnt here of any anyway. I didnt vote for Obama ever, yet he was our President. Now this CEO is telling his people to resign if they dont agree with his political views.

Children, get back in your corner for at least 15 minutes.

Boss says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign | Fox News

Izzy

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

Now that he is elected, the more he talks the more reasonable he sounds. Hope he doesn't screw up.

It's ironic that the super liberal people are burning flags. Democracy is only great if you get your way??

Just a fellow wanderer 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

This might be appropriate here, but it contains pretty strong language so don't watch it at work.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    This might be appropriate here, but it contains pretty strong language so don't watch it at work.
    ..that rant was E.P.I.C.!!!

Kyo = Cut, Cera = Ceramic
    Kyocera = Ceramic Knife
    Ricoh = Lemon
    CUT THE LEMON WITH A KNIFE!!!

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

That was F*cking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystic Crystal Revelations

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar

LOL, I watched it at work! Kept turning the volume down cause the F Bombs were flying! You did warn me.
    I might vote for that guy for prez...maybe not
    Thanks Iowatech!

Izzy