Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    What really p!sses me off!

Re: What really p!sses me off!

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Aggressive drivers, I can live with distracted and just plain stupid drivers (I've had my share of brain farts while driving), but the assholes that will kill because you didn't get out of their way, constant lane changing to gain a 1 second lead, blaring on the horn because you actually slowed down to let someone merge, or started stopping when the light turned yellow and they almost rear ended you, drivers that have sound systems that shake the cars around them, and don't give a shit if you don't really care to hear about "ho's" or thugs, or cop killers, idiots that flash there high beams on behind you because you can't move over fast enough for them (go around f***wad, ). I could go on, but you get the jist..Emujo
    I call them accidents looking for a place to happen.

...My car is in the shop so i have to drive with one of these guys. Does not even give enough gap behind the cars for me to read the reg number.
    Whatever

Copier Combobulator 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    To the R's-hole who hacked my mobile phone. I hope your chickens turn into emu's and kick your sh!thouse, down so you bind up and suffer excruciating constipation.

Just so others know.
    Looks like I may have picked up a software phone hack on its way to one of my off line PC's. Some dope plugged his mobile phone into an off line PC USB port to charge his phone, when the PC developed a mind of it's own. I never plug anything into the off line PC's I don't know what I was smoking tonight. I obviously had a brain fart... The phone hack ware took all of 10 seconds to go around all windows security settings.

After a reboot the following files where missing on the offline PC.

wiaservc.dll related errors

Something to watch out for.....

Not happy Jan.... (putting it mildly)
    You can use something like this
    https://www.amazon.com/PortaPow-Micr.../dp/B0088HTYUE

No data lines means no virus possibiity

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

Aggressive drivers, I can live with distracted and just plain stupid drivers (I've had my share of brain farts while driving), but the assholes that will kill because you didn't get out of their way, constant lane changing to gain a 1 second lead, blaring on the horn because you actually slowed down to let someone merge, or started stopping when the light turned yellow and they almost rear ended you, drivers that have sound systems that shake the cars around them, and don't give a shit if you don't really care to hear about "ho's" or thugs, or cop killers, idiots that flash there high beams on behind you because you can't move over fast enough for them (go around f***wad, ). I could go on, but you get the jist..Emujo
    Where I grew up, those were the cars with shattered windows and bullet holes in the rear fenders. I miss New Orleans sometimes. People in Ohio are polite drivers (for the most part), but there is always some asshole that has to make me check to see if my brake lights are working. I don't give a single airborne fornication, go ahead and hit me. I could use the time off.
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re bad drivers:
    Arrrrraaaggh... Don't get me started on tail-gaters, tail-pipe-sniffers, number-plate-wipers, rear-window-cleaners. If I had an extra coat of paint on my car some of these drivers would be up for an insurance claim, they drive that close to my rear end. Those type of drivers are like lost sheep, or elephants hanging on to each others tail. I'm certain it's a mummy's comfort zone thingy with those drivers.

Sometimes I just want to step hard on the brakes.

The missus knows me well, we have niggly comments about this while I drive. We'll be driving along an I'll start bleating like a sheep. Baa baa, baa-ram-you (up the rear). We have a tail pipe sniffer dear....
    The thing that irks me the most is the fact that if a dog, child chasing a ball, or elderly person steps on the road, I get to swerve around the obstacle, but the tail-gater behind me has zero reaction time and wipes out the pedestrian. What for ?!!! Why drive that close?

I've said it gazillion times to my boys : "you have the entire continent of Australia to drive in, don't drive up someone elses rear end".
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I call them accidents looking for a place to happen.
    Similar here.
    That's what we call a high speed motorcycle travelling down the highway.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

i travel on the freeway to work everyday at 100km per hour.the only thing that used to worry me were the tailgaters.
    then i found a cure,i went into the auto electricians and got them to fit a push switch linked to my brake lights .now i still do a 100 and watch the tailgaters tyres smoke in my rear view mirror

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re bad drivers:
    Arrrrraaaggh... Don't get me started on tail-gaters, tail-pipe-sniffers, number-plate-wipers, rear-window-cleaners. If I had an extra coat of paint on my car some of these drivers would be up for an insurance claim, they drive that close to my rear end. Those type of drivers are like lost sheep, or elephants hanging on to each others tail. I'm certain it's a mummy's comfort zone thingy with those drivers.

Sometimes I just want to step hard on the brakes.

The missus knows me well, we have niggly comments about this while I drive. We'll be driving along an I'll start bleating like a sheep. Baa baa, baa-ram-you (up the rear). We have a tail pipe sniffer dear....
    The thing that irks me the most is the fact that if a dog, child chasing a ball, or elderly person steps on the road, I get to swerve around the obstacle, but the tail-gater behind me has zero reaction time and wipes out the pedestrian. What for ?!!! Why drive that close?

I've said it gazillion times to my boys : "you have the entire continent of Australia to drive in, don't drive up someone elses rear end".
    As someone who it took around 2M miles to figure out I was at best an average driver, you may want to consider that you have far more experience than the lot you share the road with and maybe cut your fellow travelers some slack.
    I only say that to hopefully prevent you from doing some of the really idiotic things I did before I figured that out.

Quote Originally Posted by blsquires View Post
    i travel on the freeway to work everyday at 100km per hour.the only thing that used to worry me were the tailgaters.
    then i found a cure,i went into the auto electricians and got them to fit a push switch linked to my brake lights .now i still do a 100 and watch the tailgaters tyres smoke in my rear view mirror
    Re : Tail light push switch.
    That is brilliant... I'm going to give you the Macguyer-of-the-week award for innovation.

You can bet I will be doing something similar in the not too distant future.Along with wiring up my electric windows for when the car ignition is turn off. It peeve's me having to turn the ignition on to wind the electric windows up in the vehicle.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

Re : Tail light push switch.
    That is brilliant... I'm going to give you the Macguyer-of-the-week award for innovation.

You can bet I will be doing something similar in the not too distant future.Along with wiring up my electric windows for when the car ignition is turn off. It peeve's me having to turn the ignition on to wind the electric windows up in the vehicle.
    That's so old skool , Steve McQueen did that back in his days of street racing, It's in some off the documents of his life. He was more of a gearhead racer then an actor, acting just paid for more of his racing.............................

I can still watch Bullitt on any day...............

Mystic Crystal Revelations