Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

Re: Is it messed up that we have to prove we are american? [No language warning]

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    ..... As a suggestion.
    If your not suffering from Tech anxiety then you may like to buy yourself a microcluster water machine. The machine can assist if you're suffering toxic body syndrome or bad gut bacteria. You may like to reduce your red meat intake which can help reduce toxic gut bacteria reactions. (You still need iron & protein)

Try removing canola oil out of your diet, ie. margarine, cooking oil, fast-food etc.
    Some bad stomach bacterium luv canola oil and their bi-product toxin leaves your
    body water toxic and makes you feel really crappy and heavy all day. Micro cluster water can flush your body water/cells of toxins.

Random net search wwww.water80.com/water80/en-us/index.htm

Water80: Ionized Microcluster Alkaline Water

Anyway we're digressing..... again...
    Is there a joke I missed or was I misunderstood? My reference to getting better soon had to do with situations of citizenship, not my personal health. I'm well on my way to a diagnosis of gout, diabetes, or both, because I am enjoying "food" that has little to no nutritional value, but I'm a simple man with simple tastes and I enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Bowling (organized destruction and a little bit of chaos), time at the range (with a lot of ammunition), figuring out a flummoxing problem with a machine that a tech with 20 years' experience more than I have couldn't figure out... The little things in life.
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Re: Is it messed up that we have to prove we are american?

I am frantically searching for birth certificates ss cards vehicle titles etc just to be legal. This is just mind blowing to me. Anyone else going through this?
    I'm also curious about who is asking you to do any of this.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Is it messed up that we have to prove we are american?

Re: Is it messed up that we have to prove we are american? [No language warning]

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueOrleans View Post
    Is there a joke I missed or was I misunderstood? My reference to getting better soon had to do with situations of citizenship, not my personal health. I'm well on my way to a diagnosis of gout, diabetes, or both, because I am enjoying "food" that has little to no nutritional value, but I'm a simple man with simple tastes and I enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Bowling (organized destruction and a little bit of chaos), time at the range (with a lot of ammunition), figuring out a flummoxing problem with a machine that a tech with 20 years' experience more than I have couldn't figure out... The little things in life.
    I was kinda wondering what he was going on about too. It seemed like an impromptu infomercial. Lol

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Is it messed up that we have to prove we are american?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    ..... As a suggestion.
    If your not suffering from Tech anxiety then you may like to buy yourself a microcluster water machine. The machine can assist if you're suffering toxic body syndrome or bad gut bacteria. You may like to reduce your red meat intake which can help reduce toxic gut bacteria reactions. (You still need iron & protein)

Try removing canola oil out of your diet, ie. margarine, cooking oil, fast-food etc.
    Some bad stomach bacterium luv canola oil and their bi-product toxin leaves your
    body water toxic and makes you feel really crappy and heavy all day. Micro cluster water can flush your body water/cells of toxins.

Random net search wwww.water80.com/water80/en-us/index.htm

Water80: Ionized Microcluster Alkaline Water

Anyway we're digressing..... again...
    Went from a thread about citizenship to a micro cluster water ad. Did someone hack your CTN account, Neo?
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Is it messed up that we have to prove we are american?

Quote Originally Posted by sharptech1 View Post
    I am frantically searching for birth certificates ss cards vehicle titles etc just to be legal. This is just mind blowing to me. Anyone else going through this?
    Welcome to the f'kin Technocracy!!!

REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Went from a thread about citizenship to a micro cluster water ad. Did someone hack your CTN account, Neo?
    Yeah I may have a had care-bear attack, an attack of xmas good-will mixed with the usual Tech problem solving, and fix the customer thrown in...

Or as I sometimes like to see it, a case of GAS (give a sh!t) syndrome.

I personally suffer from GAS.... (pun)
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••