Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

I posted a few threads back about my concern what effect the Trump steel tariffs are going to have on the copier industry. A big % of all copiers are manufactured in China. At the end, I kind of wished the issue away because most copiers these days up to 50 cpm use far less metal than they use to.

Unfortunately, I completely forgot about production copiers that use a lot of metal. I bet you over the summer you will start to see copier prices rise in the USA.

Maybe soon when you take your dead copiers to the junkyard for recycling you will get a few more bucks for it.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I think that some people here need to get a daily dose of the truth. For those interest in being open minded, Dan Bongino is a former New York police officer. He was hire to be a Secret Service agent under the Clinton administration. He served as such under Clinton, Bush two and Obama.
    This is from yesterday: March 21, 2018: Ep. 681 The Case for Firing Bob Mueller – Dan Bongino
    This is today: March 22, 2018: Ep. 682 Sold Out Again – Dan Bongino
    Really, is it 'truth' or his conservative 'OPINION'?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Really, is it 'truth' or his conservative 'OPINION'?
    Did you keep an open mind while listening to both or do you just ignore anything that is not in lockstep with the liberal propaganda?

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Did you keep an open mind while listening to both or do you just ignore anything that is not in lockstep with the liberal propaganda?
    I can admit it: yes and nope.
    How about you?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    I can admit it: yes and nope.
    How about you?
    I try not to prejudge but some of these Canadians seem to think that if they type it in large bold fonts it has to be correct. It is like the old saying "If you tell a lie long enough and loud enough it becomes the truth." Adolf Hitler or Goebbels some sources say it was Hitler. Some say it was Goebbels. What is the source of this quote from Hitler If you tell a lie long enough loud enough and often enough the people will believe it

I try not to prejudge but some of these Canadians seem to think that if they type it in large bold fonts it has to be correct. It is like the old saying "If you tell a lie long enough and loud enough it becomes the truth." Adolf Hitler or Goebbels some sources say it was Hitler. Some say it was Goebbels. What is the source of this quote from Hitler If you tell a lie long enough loud enough and often enough the people will believe it

WOW great example I wonder what current figure LIES?

to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

A cover-up may be used to deny, defend or obfuscate one's own (or one's allies or group's) errors, one's embarrassing actions or lifestyle, and/or one's lie(s) that they made previously.

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    WOW great example I wonder what current figure LIES?

to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

A cover-up may be used to deny, defend or obfuscate one's own (or one's allies or group's) errors, one's embarrassing actions or lifestyle, and/or one's lie(s) that they made previously.

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times
    I noticed that the first word in the title of the link you shared is Opinion. To most intelligent people, that indicates that it might contain factual information.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I posted a few threads back about my concern what effect the Trump steel tariffs are going to have on the copier industry. A big % of all copiers are manufactured in China. At the end, I kind of wished the issue away because most copiers these days up to 50 cpm use far less metal than they use to.
    Unfortunately, I completely forgot about production copiers that use a lot of metal. I bet you over the summer you will start to see copier prices rise in the USA.
    Maybe soon when you take your dead copiers to the junkyard for recycling you will get a few more bucks for it.
    bout the only good part of my job ( besides the paltry paycheck ) I get to scrap out all assemblies and machines that don't get returned. It is a nice lil bonus every couple of months. After saving for 8 months ( along with other metals I collect) I was able to go get a new Panther Arms AM-15 ( AR-15 platform ) and some ammo.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

I noticed that the first word in the title of the link you shared is Opinion. To most intelligent people, that indicates that it might contain factual information.
    " Opinions are like buttholes......"

the new york times lately has been known for other than truthful reporting.... like MSNBC - CNN.... funny I don't remember all the opposition and hatred from the right during Obama's reign... Hell Mad Maxine was calling for his impeachment before he was sworn in!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    " Opinions are like buttholes......"

the new york times lately has been known for other than truthful reporting.... like MSNBC - CNN.... funny I don't remember all the opposition and hatred from the right during Obama's reign... Hell Mad Maxine was calling for his impeachment before he was sworn in!

HA HA HA HA your funny