Page 14 of 653 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

[QUOTE=copier addict;556896]
    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I have seen more hatred and violence directed against President Trump and Conservatives in the last two months than I remember in all eight years of Obama from Conservatives.[/QUOTE

If that's true it could be because of all the hatred Trump spews towards certain people. Although, I would say it could be a case of selective memory.
    Did you happen to catch that 14-yr old girl raped in a school bathroom in Rockville, Maryland. The rape was never reported on the Three Major Networks, CBS, NBC, and ABC. It was a 19-yr old illegal in the same school that raped that young girl. He was picked up by ICE and locally let go.

If I knew for sure this girl was raped and it was my daughter, guess what?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    As mentioned above, could you provide a link or two for these accusations that are un-biased, and supported by actual facts?
    Ah how about a list of a bunch of news reports about one incident.
    barron trump home school shooter - Bing

[QUOTE=Tech2002;556988]
    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

Did you happen to catch that 14-yr old girl raped in a school bathroom in Rockville, Maryland. The rape was never reported on the Three Major Networks, CBS, NBC, and ABC. It was a 19-yr old illegal in the same school that raped that young girl. He was picked up by ICE and locally let go.

If I knew for sure this girl was raped and it was my daughter, guess what?
    Of course because it wasn't on any of the "major networks" it is a fake news story. Oh wait wasn't it reported in the NY Times, that bastion of right wing hate speech? Yeah I know being sarcastic with that one. If you are referencing the one I heard about he was deported four other times for other crimes, some felonies and serious misdemeanors.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    Ah how about a list of a bunch of news reports about one incident.
    barron trump home school shooter - Bing
    So, we're referencing SNL as a 'news source' ? Give me a break, something more revealent please.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

So, we're referencing SNL as a 'news source' ? Give me a break, something more revealent please.
    Too bad your thought process is so turgid. No you asked Geo for references and news sources about hate speech towards the Trump children. I would say calling a ten year old a future home school shooter qualifies as hate speech. The person making the "funny " remark happened to be a SNL writer. The discussion was how anything said about the Obama children was off limits while it is almost open season to criticize or say anything about the Trump children. Now just in case you missed the point the news sources listed were not the writer for SNL Now is that easy enough for you to understand?

Too bad your thought process is so turgid. No you asked Geo for references and news sources about hate speech towards the Trump children. I would say calling a ten year old a future home school shooter qualifies as hate speech. The person making the "funny " remark happened to be a SNL writer. The discussion was how anything said about the Obama children was off limits while it is almost open season to criticize or say anything about the Trump children. Now just in case you missed the point the news sources listed were not the writer for SNL Now is that easy enough for you to understand?
    Not quite, I don't understand your accusation of 'turgid'; but perhaps, you can give the source of the SNL righter's comedy.

Not quite, I don't understand your accusation of 'turgid'; but perhaps, you can give the source of the SNL righter's comedy.

Turgid as in swollen like you might have a slight problem with brain function.

Oh the SNL writer tweeted the "home school shooter" crack on her own account and then deleted it. But here is a screen shot of the tweet.C2po9OyWIAU9rFm.jpg

Which even that right wing scandal rag, the NY Times reported on including her suspension on Jan 23, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/a...ump-tweet.html.

Just in case it might escape you calling the Times a right wing scandal rag is sarcasm again. You seem to require even the most basic things explained in simple terms.

Oh the SNL writer tweeted the "home school shooter" crack on her own account and then deleted it. But here is a screen shot of the tweet.C2po9OyWIAU9rFm.jpg

Which even that right wing scandal rag, the NY Times reported on including her suspension on Jan 23, 2017

Just in case it might escape you calling the Times a right wing scandal rag is sarcasm again. You seem to require even the most basic things explained in simple terms.
    Yes, I do, thank you, ahole!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Too bad you do not know how to use simple terms to describe basic things.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

The person making the "funny " remark happened to be a SNL writer.
    The SNL writers write what the so called comedians want them to write, otherwise, they would be out of their jobs.