Page 15 of 653 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Phil B.
    gneebore
    Tecn2002

Apparently the three of you did not realize that when copier addict quoted me, he made the mistake, accidentally or not, of deleting the closing bracket, ], and removing the incorrectly included text that was from me when replying to copier addict as illustrated below.
    Copier addicts post as you have quoted:
    [QUOTE=copier addict;556896]
    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I have seen more hatred and violence directed against President Trump and Conservatives in the last two months than I remember in all eight years of Obama from Conservatives.[/QUOTE

If that's true it could be because of all the hatred Trump spews towards certain people. Although, I would say it could be a case of selective memory.
    copier addict post as it shoud have had he not deleted the closing bracket:
    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If that's true it could be because of all the hatred Trump spews towards certain people. Although, I would say it could be a case of selective memory.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Yes, I do, thank you, ahole!
    Well let's see you repeatedly ask for a list of news sources of several people. I supplied a link to several web pages worth of them and yet you never supply any news sources. Then the general implication of your reply was I did not understand what you wanted because I was listing SNL as a news source. No I was not, a SNL writer tweeted and then deleted her opinion of Barron Trump. Seemed to me you were either deliberately ignoring anything contrary to your point of view, or being deliberately dumb, or under the influence of liquid refreshments of the mind numbing variety.

So in the future if I do refer to one of your posts I will only quote your nonsense when replying to someone else that can put their ideas down in a reasonable manner.

Sorry but the general implication of your posts are rather insulting when they do not agree with your view. Like above when you made the bold implication I had no idea what a news source was versus a SNL writer.

The SNL writers write what the so called comedians want them to write, otherwise, they would be out of their jobs.
    It wasn't part of a SNL skit. It was a tweet she published under her own account.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

It is not President Trump who is spewing hatred.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

To everyone posting who is an American citizen, in the future so some respect for the Office of the Presidency properly saying President Trump, because like it or not he is the President of the United States. Personally, to those who say he is not their President, in my opinion, you are renouncing your citizenship and need to leave the country.

[QUOTE=slimslob;557006]Phil B.
    gneebore
    Tecn2002

Apparently the three of you did not realize that when copier addict quoted me, he made the mistake, accidentally or not, of deleting the closing bracket, ], and removing the incorrectly included text that was from me when replying to copier addict as illustrated below.
    Copier addicts post as you have quoted:

copier addict post as it shoud have had he not deleted the closing bracket:

Looking back at the replies I do see where what i "quoted" was included as all one post. And your reply to Copier addict became a single quote in my post. I do see above the highlighted area there is a reply to Copier addict and not to you. And a quote that was not closed as being a reply to him. Thank you for catching the problem and I apologize for the confusion.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    It wasn't part of a SNL skit. It was a tweet she published under her own account.
    And if it not in line with the policies of SNL, again she runs the risk of being fired.

To everyone posting who is an American citizen, in the future so some respect for the Office of the Presidency properly saying President Trump, because like it or not he is the President of the United States. Personally, to those who say he is not their President, in my opinion, you are renouncing your citizenship and need to leave the country.
    Sorry but old habits are hard to break. Starting with referencing presidents by their last name started simply because that's the way they were referred to when I started following the news. It is not meant as a sign of disrespect towards any president. I just remember starting way back in the sixties even JFK was spoken of that way in the news and in school. Continued on through LBJ, Nixon etc.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    Looking back at the replies I do see where what i "quoted" was included as all one post. And your reply to Copier addict became a single quote in my post. I do see above the highlighted area there is a reply to Copier addict and not to you. And a quote that was not closed as being a reply to him. Thank you for catching the problem and I apologize for the confusion.
    It was not my reply to copier addict, it was his reply to me.

And if it not in line with the policies of SNL, again she runs the risk of being fired.

Actually I believe several of the news stories did say she was fired eventually. I left it at suspended because it seemed the only acceptable news report in the conversation would have been the NY Times. I believe later on another page the dreaded Breibart did say she was fired